20- Identity

Have fun reading :D

'Brooklyn, can we meet up?'

'Sure'

Brooklyn's pov :

Should I have denied?

No, face whatever comes in your way!

"You're not training Brooklyn ?"

"Hey Graland, sorry, just got caught up in messages. I'll come in a minute."

"Of Course."

'I gotta have the courage to face her.'

Shion's Pov:

Right now I am in the park, exactly where I met Brooklyn. Though the guards are watching me from a distance as they don't want me kidnapped again.

"I am here Shion."

"Brooklyn, today I'll only be speaking the truth and how I feel."

"I know... I am ready for your response. Ready as I'll ever be."

"...Can I hug you first?"

I don't know how he'll react to my answer, but here it goes.

"I would have to reject you, it's not that I hate you or don't like you, it's just that I don't have romantic feelings for you.

I do admit that I once had a teeny tiny crush on you but not anymore... I am sorry."

"... I know that shion, I have known and admitted my fate with you for a very long time. I know you see me as shin himself and I am honored for that. smirks But what's more amusing is that you ever had a crush on me." He's teasing me now... this guy.

"Yes! I had a crush on you... let's go then, I am sure you have team training to do, Garland told me you're slacking off."

"HUH?! THAT GUY!! see you later shion, take care!"

"See ya!"

Brooklyn's POV:

I rushed to my room, sat on the bed.

it hurts.

even though I knew her response, it still hurts.

[Brooklyn cries the whole night, the team knows it's for the best, Brooklyn had to face the truth. So they left him to be except garland. he sat there watching him.]

3rd person's Pov:

"Are you okay Shion?" Tatsuki asked shion who just arrived home.

"I am, tomorrow is your match, go to sleep now."

[The next day]

"Our first Round is starting! Are you ready bladers!?"

"yeah!!!"

"Welcome the team on the red block! 'Guardians of Dreams', G.O.D! the team representing Japan! It consists of The Dragon Duo!- Dante Koryu with dragon and Lapis Date with Dragonite, The Fierce Delta Zakuro with Devolos! and last but not the least, their leader, The Phantom-Leaf, Tatsuki Shido with Sceptile!" 

"On the blue block the other team. We have is... B. Battalion!!!. When Mathilda with pierce Hedgehog, Claude with Rapid Eagle, Aaron with Rushing Boar and their leader, Miguel with Dark Gargoyle, It's our team from Europe!"