7- BeyClub and Delta's thoughts

"Just see the stadium Beyfans! It is now covered with water!"

"I understood what shin planned. " Koichi said. "Yeah, Dizzi can you calculate Kyukon's speed?" "Okay Kenny"

"What did she do? I can't understand!" Daichi exclaimed "Shin commanded to use ice storm As he knew that Ozuma would use Crossfire X on that storm, turning the ice into water. he did it to increase speed." Koichi exclaimed.

Shion's Pov:

"Crossfire X! Evaporate the water !"I knew he would do that. The fog came up, nobody could see the beys.

"Kyukon! " Since I wore a blindfold, the fog didn't affect me. I knew that even Ozuma couldn't see anything. Perfect "Send it out !" I screamed. When I heard a bey clink on the ground, I took off my blindfold and saw Flash Leopard on the ground, Kyukon came back to my hand.

"Wow! I have never seen such a strategy in my whole life! AMAZING!! Shin Kurenai wins the match resulting in G.O.D. winning the friendly match!"

[back In the Beyblading Club Training Room]

"You did great shin, I didn't even realize that you used my own move against me...

"Thanks, Ozuma, you were one of the toughest opponents. I have ever defeated."

"Are you guys taking part in the International League this year?" "Yes, the Interschool League will be played by Sun Academy's Junior group and we will go to Internationals."

 "What is Tyson doing here?"

 "They joined Dream, I will talk to you later. got to do club activities."

 After I walked away, Tyson talked with Ozuma for a while but Ozuma had to go back. Tyson came to me along with Kai.

"Let's Battle right now, right here." Stated Kai showing Dranzer

"Hiwatari Kai, If you don't know then let me tell you that I am the Co-coach and I am training others right now. All the battle stadiums and battle yards are filled with bladers and blades. Battle Someone else if you want."

"Hmph-"

"Umm Shin, can I talk to you !" Tyson stated. Nervously?

 Now I am too annoyed, do they even know the meaning of 'Training! or they just walk around in the name of training.

"Alright," I stood there like 5 seconds Straight. "Alone ?"

"Alright" We walked to the blading yard, It had a tree right in the corner.

"Speak up Tyson Granger. "I said leaning on the tree

"uh..... Do you have a sibling?"

"Yes"

"Did something happen to them? "

"No"

"umm........."

"Tyson, your battle is up! shin, the coach is on the phone, here!" I mentally thanked Dante for saving me from the topic.

"Thanks."

"No problem!"

Shion: Good Afternoon coach, my apologies for not calling you when I got to know about the friendly match.

Coach: sweatdrops at formalities It's okay Shion, I know that it was a sudden request.

Shion: Thank you for your kindness coach. Please do tell Koichi that we will come back at 3:30 instead of three.