14- Our Pasts

Darkness

That's all. I could see. 

Nothing else.

A hand came towards me, I grabbed it but immediately got electrified. The cell I was in was pitch black right now, there was no source of light. I was given really a little food but enough to keep me alive.

People who kidnapped me had been torturing me by making this room really cold, really hot, electrifying me most of the time. I don't even know how long it's been for me to be here.

Though I can hear people's voices calling out for me.

I won't give up.

Just not yet will I give up

Kai's POV :

It's been a month since shion's disappearance. That dress code was of the 'Eclipse Z' organization. My Butler William found it out along with its meaning, Eclipse Z. Where Z Stands for 'last', meaning - Last Eclipse. According to the information we got, this organization is bloody and powerful. The Hiwataris and Kurenai might have to unite to stop them. There's no other choice.

I've been investigating with Brooklyn the whole month

I've been investigating with Brooklyn the whole month. But, today is the start of Preliminaries, Shion's not here...

Her team is devastated but in the end, with Lapis as their captain, they are going to give their best.

For Shion.

Today, there will be riddles, till the next week, questions and some test battles will be taken. This will decide which team will participate from Japan, maybe it will be more than one team.

"Let's Start!

On your marks, 

Let it rip! Goooo!"

Bladers Ran from the starting line, there were different sections of the place so teammates aren't together. We just watched with DJ and Brad along with Koichi and Mr. D.

Tatsuki's PoV:

'I wish you were here Shion, everybody is missing you.., cousin."

I thought that and a flashback came.

[Shion and Tatsuki: Age 12]

"Tatsuki, you're not even a child of your family, you're adopted & Hahahaha!" some kids laughed