2-An Unexpected Decision

Third Person's POV:

"What! you-you can't just decide it like that!" exclaimed Tyson

"But Tyson we can't do anything, can we?"Ray asked.

"yes, Tyson I think Ray is right we should agree."It was Max to say it.

"Do I have to agree too?" Daichi asked by pointing a finger to himself.

"yes, you do!" Hilary was excited.

"guys calm down"this time it was Kenny calming things down.

But in the back of the room, Shin and Kai were staring at each others' eyes, one filled with hate and the other with confusion.

FLASHBACK: TYSON'S POV:

"Welcome to the KURENAI Mansion!"

As we walked in, a maid came handling a towel to Shin because he was sweaty. How much does the train?! Why was a training center near this mansion? Why do I think I have heard of 'Kurenai' before?

While I was in my trail of thoughts, I saw Hilary looking at the mansion in awe."AAH!"

HILARY'S POV: (I bet you didn't see that coming)

I watched the mansion in awe. It was HUGE. I mean so clean, huge, and elegant. I would dream to live here-

"AAH!"

When I turned around, I saw Tyson laying on the ground and max giving him a hand.

Oh boy, how can I like a boy like hi- Stop it, Hilary! You don't like him.

We were just passing a long hallway when I saw shin stop resulting in us stopping too. We were in front of a plain white door.

Shin knocked two times. "Come in" a voice from inside said.

SHION'S POV:

"Come in" and with that, we went into Koichi's office. Koichi Shido is my closest cousin from my mother's side. He is eighteen and acts like a big brother that I never had. He was the world champion for two years when he was fourteen and fifteen. With his Beyblade Feraligatr (I love POKEMON). He is a legendary blader. He is the owner of the training center. He and Tatsuki were there when I was in shock and helped me to recover.

(As we walked in I saw Mr. Dickenson sitting with Koichi.)

"Greetings Mr. Dickenson, my apologies for being late," I said while bowing formally.

"Oh shin no need to bow it's okay," he replied

"Mr. Dickenson! "

"HOW"

"You're here!"

"What's happening?"

"Guys calm down."

"My apologies for being rude but we have a matter to discuss," Koichi said, and oh boy he is serious and formal like me I am surprised. It's a big matter.

"Oh yes well...... G-Revolution, meet Koichi Shido, the owner of the training center I told you about." "And that is Shin Kurenai, a blader and the captain A.K.A coach of A-group." Mr. Dickenson introduced us by gesturing his hand to us. The champions were still confused but I knew the matter.

KAI'S POV:

I don't know what's going on with Mr. Dickenson's mind, Shin is glaring at me but I know that we are going to be a part of this so-called training center.

"Okay. I understand who they are but why did you call us here?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Oh Kai, Tyson, Ray, Max, Daichi, you know that you are the world's best bladers."

"Mhm "we agreed.

He continued. "And you also might know that won championships three consecutive years and also add Justice Five tournament."

"Mhm "

"And because of that, the authorities have decided to make a rule that no team will be entering the tournament for their fourth win consecutively but-"

"Wait what"

"No!"

"We-"they were cut off by an annoyed Koichi.

"But we have thought that it wouldn't be fair for you, so your team will be battling against the team that wins the tournament to get the title of master bladers' title which you have, in Master bladers' tournament."

"Really-" Tyson cuts him off just to be cut off by Mr. Dickenson.

"And you can become coaches in the BBA OFFICIAL training center to encourage others as you told me."

"That's great!" Max and Daichi exclaimed.

"Good idea." Ray agreed. I nodded.

"Oh yeah, we agree!"Tyson said.

"Wait you have something else to tell too right? Kenny pointed out.

"Yes and that is, that you will also be going to school because you need education, Hilary and Kenny will also be in this idea as Hilary is your manager and Kenny is your team's brain. But before that, you will have to give a test."

FLASHBACK END: THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Daichi and Tyson were trying to refuse. Ray was silent. Max agreed though.

"You will have to talk to my grandfather" Kai spoke.

"Oh, it seems I already have talked to all your guardians. It's your choice." Koichi spoke smirking.

'Wow, he sure does want them to agree' Shin sweat drops.

"Then I finally agree "ray spoke. I nodded.

"Me too" Max joined in.

"Us too!" Kenny and Hilary exclaimed.

"Do we really have to?" the two dragoon bladers asked.

"Yes....." Hilary said darkly.

"OKAY!"

"Okay, then you will come next week to live here with us. Now you can go and eat our prepared food for yourself. Shin please accompany them and then drop them in the car to their home."

"Yes 'Mr.' Shido" Shin bowed laughing at the 'Mr.' word in her mind.

And that's how their day ended.

-------------

Okay finally done it's short but my hands are numb I salute those who write long chapters...BYE- Toko Aoi signing out.