10- TRIGGER?! Legends? What?

WAIT WAIT WAIT, I MADE THIS CHAPTER ON DECEMBER 11, I THOUGHT I PUBLISHED IT, AAAAHHHH.
Sorry that I didn't see it before and kept you all waiting, I actually had exams-
-----------------------------------------------------

"So, I announce that Dream will be the official training center of BBA. After the Justice 5 tournament, BBA's training centers were destroyed completely, it will take time for them to recover. "Mr. Dickenson announced and continued.

"You may be wondering that why is Trigger here, well Trigger is the first team that was trained by Dream and are legends, they have helped in many important missions till now and will always do. They might reveal their identities soon I am not sure about it."

There were cheers and laughs in the party hall except for G-Revolution and G.0.D.

G-Revolution was shocked about Trigger as the announcement and G.O.D. was shocked that Koichi didn't tell them anything about Dream becoming BBA's Official Training Center. None the less all were happy about it.

[Next Day] At School: Lunch

"Shin, Kai, would you please put these books on my table in the teacher's room? I have to go to the principal."

"Of course we will sir." shin(shion) said while the teacher walked out of the class.

"Let's go. "stated kai as he took half of the notebooks and walked out.

" Yeah," said Shin ( Shion) who did the same.

There were some Squealings, picture takings, and whispers were around the halls, knowing nothing, the pair walked away.

Shin's (shion) hands couldn't balance the notebook because a kid bumped into him (her), Kai took the notebooks which were going to fall. Right at that time, many cameras clicked photos of the two. Soon, they did the work they were supposed to do, they were walking back to where their group sat for lunch, at the rooftop

[At the Rooftop] Max's POV

We were at the rooftop for lunch. The rooftop is better than you would imagine. There are gardens and some special students from Gardening Club take care of them. I sighed, Tyson, Tatsuki, Delta, Ray, and Hilary were arguing about shipping Kai with Shin. This topic is on of social medial and mostly in school groups, many girls ship them. Judging on (shion)Shin's height is shorter than Kai and Kai is softer to Shin and Kai patting shin (shion) and Shin(shion) blushing when Kai is closer to him(her) and many more.

Tatsuki and Delta were telling Tyson, Hilary, and Ray not to ship them but Ray and Hilary weren't listening. Tyson was just sticking with Hilary.

shin (shion) and Kai aren't on Social Media that much to even know about it. 

"I told you not to ship them!" said Tatsu.

"But they look cute together! And Kai even has a soft spot for Shin" well even those who don't like lgbtq+ ship them.

"Don't ship them. "said Delta.

"Don't ship who?"

"On Shin! Hi! " Oh god, what will we do now!? We can't just tell them about the ship! No No No No No No-

"We were shipping Max and Mariam, Right?" Wait - WHAT?! Why Ray ?! 

"Yeah ! and Delta and Tatsuki were saying that We should not ship others without their concerns. Right?" Hilary?! you too?!

3rd person's Pov:

Max turned red, he had a crush on Mariam, his friends knew about it and liked to tease him about it.