CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"Took the words right out my mouth."

"Mom. I'm okay. There is no need to keep checking on me every five minutes." Changbin said, rolling his eyes.

He was currently sitting at his study desk in his room, his mom standing in the doorway.

She sighed.
"Alright then. Just make sure your windows locked, and keep this door open. They still haven't found him. And until they do, you have to be careful."

As she talked she moved over to Changbin's bed, patting the spot next to her.
Changbin sighed, but nodded, moving over sit by his mom. Changbin's mom pulled him into a hug, petting his hair.

"I won't let him get you again. I promise, you are safe here." Changbin didn't respond. Slipping to sleep in the familiar warmth of his mom.

------------

Ms. Seo sat up groggily from her spot on the couch as a knock sounded from the door.

"Please. You have to help me! He's chasing me." she heard the sound of a hurried male voice on the other side of the door. The knocking getting more panicked.

Ms. Seo rushed over to the door, pulling it open and rushing the male on the other side into the house.
The hooded stranger sat on the couch, breathing heavily.

"Are you okay? Who was chasing you?" Ms. Seo questioned. The hooded stranger giggled, and Ms. Seo froze.

The hooded stranger pulled out a gun.

"Hello Ma'am. I need you to do me a favour."

·-·

A/N
Well, introducing another character, comment who you think it is. He will play a major part of the ending of this book, and the possible second book.

I've made some edits to the character introduction page, so please check it out. Look carefully and find the changes, and you will get a gold star.

When you see them, know that even the smallest changes mean a whole lot to the possible second book.

We are getting close to the end, so I'll say it now,

Thank you for reading Dear Future Husband.

See you in the next update.

🐢
-R