CHAPTER SEVEN

"can anybody hear me? Am I talking to myself?"

~|•|~

Dear future husband,

Sorry I freaked you out yesterday, I got you some chocolates and roses to apologize.

I hope you can forgive me.
I also got you a secret present, I put it on your first period desk.
Get there quick, or someone else will find the surprise.
;)

-Your admirer

Changbin read the note, picking up the chocolates and bouquet of dark red roses.

Changbin rushed to get to his first period, bumping into people and dropping flower petals on the floor.

Changbin pushed open the door, only the teacher in the classroom.

Mr.Kim smiled at him.
"I believe there is a present on your desk, it was there before I came in."

Mr. Kim motioned for Changbin's desk, then he went back to his paperwork.

Changbin walked up to his desk wearily, setting the bouquet and chocolates down before picking up the small box, set neatly in the center.

The bottom of the box felt slightly wet, changbin pulled at the small ribbon lightly, letting it fall down to the desk.

Changbin let out a shuddered breath as he pulled off the top.

Changbin screamed, dropping the box on the floor.

An eyeball and three fingers fell out onto the floor with a splat.