CHAPTER ELEVEN

"I hope to god your never leaving

"I hope to god your never leaving."

~|•|~

Changbin cried to himself silently, afraid of his kidnapper hearing.
Harsh drops of rain patted against the window, every hit causing Changbin to jump slightly.

Changbin quietly sang a song his mother used to sing to him as a child, not remembering the exact lyrics, the words jumbled together in a mumble of sound.

Changbin curled into himself more, sobbing into his knees and jumping at the quietist of sounds.
Not really knowing how much time had passed.

The cloudy sky looked about as gloomy as he feels, wiping the fog off of the window, Changbin tries to see the area he had been taken to.

No other house could be seen for miles, due to the large property, Changbin knows he's in a richer part of town, basing on how high over the ground the room is.

Footsteps could be heard tapping lightly outside his door before they stopped abruptly.

A gentle knock could be heard on the door, but before Changbin could say a word, the door opened.

"Hey bin, just coming to check on you. It's pouring pretty hard out there isn't it?"
Felix said, moving closer to the bed and crawling up to sit next the Changbin.

Felix pulled Changbin close to his side and Changbin didn't even try to fight back. The fear of setting him off like he did during their meal keeping him peaceful and submissive.

Keep it in until you can escape.

Felix hummed under his breath.

Finally he could have Changbin to himself. Finally Changbin is all his. Finally, nobody else can have him.

"Do you wanna watch a movie with me? I have a surprise for you downstairs!"
Felix said excitedly.

Changbin let himself be tugged off of the bed and dragged down the many flights of stairs again, this time being lead to a neat looking living room, a large flat screen TV attached to the wall across from the nice white couch.

The black carpet on the floor felt soothing underneath Changbin's feat.

Getting shoved down on the couch, Changbin was surprised by the comfy cushions, sinking down into them and curling into a small ball in the corner.

Felix pushed movies around for a while before finally picking one, The Lorax (personal fave of the author😉)

Felix turned to Changbin and started walking over to the couch, plopping down and sprawling out, taking up most of the couch space and leaning his head on Changbin's lap.

Felix gasped and jumped of the couch.
"I totally forgot about your present!"

Felix suddenly turned and stared Changbin sternly in the eyes, grabbing his shoulder and telling him,
"Don't. Move."

Oh hell no

Right as Felix left and Changbin heard his footsteps going up the stairs, Changbin turned the volume of the movie up loud enough to block out his moments, but not loud enough to make Felix suspicious of anything.

Changbin searched around the room, checking the door, obviously locked, then checking both windows.

One window was locked but the other, seemingly forgotten, was unlocked.

Changbin hurriedly pulled the window up and punched out the screen.

Squeezing himself through the window, Changbin felt his feat touch the cold and wet grass, twigs felt uncomfortable under his bear feet but Changbin ignored it, mind set on escaping.

Changbin hurried to run off faster as he heard footsteps coming back to the living area.

As Changbin sprinted off, he could faintly hear his name being shouted from inside the house.

Changbin was fueled with adrenaline as he ran up to a tall gate at the edge of the property, seeing other gates leading up to the single road he was about to hit.

Changbin thanked the many years of self taught parkour as he jumped over the tall gate.

Changbin hissed at the hot sidewalk, but didn't complain as he sprinted down the road, many passerby's staring at him in concern as he ran to the only other place he could.

Things in the neighborhood started to get more familiar and Changbin ran faster to reach his destination.

Changbin had never been the best at sports, always one of the slowest runners in his class.
Constantly teased for his smaller legs and stature.

His classmates would be having a field day if they knew Changbin was running this much.

Changbin ran up the driveway, banging his fists on the door, hearing voices on the other side.

The door opened and Changbin almost collapsed.

Standing there was Yang Jeongin, only in his pajamas.

"holy shit changbin!"

Then Changbin blacked out.