CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Took the words right out my mouth.

-∞-

Changbin let a sob rack through his body as he was shoved into the backseat of a small black car. Felix quickly yanked his hands behind his back, grabbing some rope from the floor and tying it around his wrists.

Changbin's pleas were silence with a cloth gag being shoved into his mouth. Felix shoved him harshly down to the car floor so nobody could see him.

Felix moved around the car after slamming the door shut, climbing into the front drivers seat. Changbin whimpered when a now bloodied L.MH yanked open the passenger seat door and climbed in. l.MH had a sick smile printed on his face as he set the now bloodied bat in Changbin's lap.

"Here you go."

Changbin jerked as the car started moving, smoothly driving on the twisting and turning streets, the radio turned on playing some random Top 20 Hits. Minho and Felix started some quiet conversations as Minho wiped away the blood on his visible skin.

At this point, Changbin was on the verge of passing out from his hyperventilating.

And that is exactly what he did. His vision quickly going black.

-___=___-

"Thanks for doing this for me, really." Felix said, a smile on his face as he glanced at Changbin peacefully unconscious.

"Anytime man. You got my trading prize?" Minho asked. Felix nodded sharply.

"Yup. Speaking of which. He should be waking up right about now. He was pretty fast, not gonna lie it was hard to catch him." Felix said, taking a left turn.

Minho hummed, letting out a breathy chuckle.

After driving for about two hours, they finally reached a large house on the country side.

Felix pulled up the long driveway, pulling his car into a stop.

Minho helped Felix carry in Changbin, throwing the unconscious male onto the couch. Changbin stirred a little, opening one of his eyes, before closing it immediately at the bright Livingroom lights.

"Hey baby... Wait right here for me. I've got a trade to do, then I'll bring you to your room. 'Kay?" Felix said, placing a soft kiss to Changbin's forehead.

Felix motioned for Minho to follow him, leading the other through the halls until they reached a room on the second floor, opening it slowly, Felix revealed a small boy laying tied against one of the bed posts by his ankle.

-____-=-____-

Felix waved as Minho gently guided the boy into the front passenger seat, before driving away slowly.

Felix finally turned back to Changbin when the car disappeared from sight.

Felix sighed, sitting down on the couch and pulling Changbin up so his head was resting on Felix's thighs. Felix brushed his fingers through Changbin's hair, using his other hand to wipe away the silent tears dripping from Changbin's eyes.

"I hope you learned your lesson baby... I'd hate to have to kill anyone else... This is all for you, don't you get it? I love you. So much more than anyone else ever can.. Now if you had gotten that through your tiny brain earlier," Felix said, tightening his grip in Changbin's hair, a small tight smile spread on his face as Changbin whimpered. "There wouldn't have had to be so many casualties. Now would there?"

"You are mine Changbin. And nothing you do can change that."

.Finish.

Ending note published after this.

Comet☄