CHAPTER TWELVE

"Eanie meanie miny mo, catch your lady by her toe"

Jeongin was in the kitchen making a snack for Changbin when his phone vibrated on the counter.

Glancing at the clock on the wall, Jeongin stared at his phone with a hesitant glint in his eyes.

Who would be messaging me at 2 in the morning?

Jeongin placed the butter knife down on the plate before grabbing his phone and checking his notifications.

One new message from
Unknown Number

Jeongin opened the message with shaky hands.

Unknown Number:
Give him back.

Me:
I'm sorry, I think im you have the wrong number :)

Unknown Number:
Give Changbin back or else I will go in there and grab him myself.

Me:
I'm calling the police.

Unknown Number:
Call them and I burn you house down.

Unknown Number:
Now give. Him. Back.

Me:
I'm sorry, but I can't do that.

Unknown Number:
Well then...

Unknown Number:
This was YOUR choice.

Jeongin startled as a knock sounded on his front door.

Grabbing a knife from the counter, Jeongin rushed up the stairs to where Changbin sat on the bed.

Changbin jumped as Jeongin slammed the door open, his eyes widened at Jeongin's fearful eyes.

"Changbin. We have to get out of here!" Jeongin whisper yelled as a bang of the front door sounded through the house.

"Binnie~ come out now and your friend can live..." Felix's voice sing songs through the house, shivers going down the two boy's spines.

Jeongin rushed Changbin over to the closet, shoving the boy in before going and hiding himself under the bed.

The knife in Jeongin's had let off a soft glint as Jeongin shifted under the bed, holding his hand over his mouth in order to stop any fearful whimpers from escaping.

"C'mon Binnie... Don't you know how hurt I felt when I came into the living room to see you had escaped... I was going to go easy on you if you had just come back quietly.. But I guess that's not the case huh.." Felix wandered around the bedroom quietly, picking up random objects from the desk.

The room went silent, the only sound being made was Felix's breathing.

Jeongin squeezed his eyes shut as he gripped the knife tightly.

Please leave. Please leave. Please leave.

Silent tears fell from Jeongin's eyes.

"Found you."

Jeongin yelped as he was dragged out from under the bed by his ankle.