CHAPTER FIVE.

Warnings
Explicit scene
Cussing
Death
Blood

If any of these things trigger you in any way, please avoid this chapter. But honestly, I'd reading a book that is mainly going to be related to some disturbing content.

You've been warned.

-💀-

"Grabbed my hand, pushed me down

Took the words right out my mouth."

~|•|~

"Bye Lany, see you after school!"
Changbin called out to the girl as she walked down the hallway.

Perfect time to strike.

Jisung and Seungmin had left Felix a few minutes earlier, as their classes started earlier then his.

This left Felix with no distractions from his obvious and dangerous jealousy.

Felix walked down the hallway, quietly looking for his prey.

A flop of artificial blond hair signalled that Felix had found it.

Felix walked up to her, a clueless mask hiding his true intentions.

The girl was alone, tapping randomly on her phone.

Felix looked around at the almost empty hallway.

The girl looked up when she saw feet in front of her.
"Hi, your name is Lany, right?"

Lany smiled softly, and nodded her head. She seems so nice and it almost made Felix feel hesitant to do what he was about to do.

But she touched his baby.
She deserves to die.

"Someone told me to tell you that they really wanted to talk to you behind the school. They said it was important."
Felix rubbed the back of his head in false anxiety.

Lany's face lit up as she stood up, her smile wide.

"Oh, okay. I guess I'll head there now."
Lany excused herself as she walked down the hallway, Felix waving as he walked in the opposite direction, taking a different route to the back of the school.

Felix hummed through the halls as he flicked the pocketknife in his sweater pocket.

As Felix walked to the back of the school, he was met with Lany standing there, looking around as if trying to find someone.

How stupid.

"Lany~ do me a favor... Don't. Scream."
Felix grabbed his knife from his pocket, plunging it into Lany's neck as she turned around.

Blood splashed onto the walls as she griped at the knife lodged in her throat.

"Lany, sweetheart, don't grab at it. It'll only quicken the inevitable. And I want you to have a slow, painful death for what you did.
Nobody. And I mean nobody, gets to touch Binnie except me."

Felix ripped the blade across Lany's neck.
Lany let out a gargled scream as he stabbed her repeatedly through the chest, choking on her own blood.

Felix grabbed her shirt and pulled it up slightly on her now cold and dead body.

Felix pulled up his gloves as he got into the correct position.

Felix held the knife as if it were a pencil and drew into her flesh.

"Don't touch what is mine."

---

Changbin waited in the front of the school, quietly waiting for Lany so they could go to her house and work on the project.

Soon enough the security guard came over and told him he had to leave.

With hesitance, Changbin glanced at the school doors once again, before leaving.

Felix watched from the bushes as Changbin walked away from the school.

"Don't worry love, now that bitch can't take you away from me.

Nobody can."