#27 Good Time

• Dedicated to To the beautiful people reading this(:

So, this is the last chapter! This chapter is dedicated to you awesome people who have stayed on to support me, and the comments, I really appreciate it, a lot more than you think! I'm not sure if this is a good 'last chapter', but I hope you enjoyed reading it! I really loved you guys for reading all the way! So this is it, but this isn't the last time you'll hear from me! As I have previously said, I would be posting a Christmas Special. Also I'll be working a new story (A short one) named 'Stranded.' Send a message to my inbox or on my wall if you just want to say Hi or something! 

Liz :) 

#27 Good Time

“Please please! Tell me!” I begged Bryson. “No you’ll know later anyway!” he shrugged, putting the magazine he was reading away finally. “Pleeease?” I begged again giving hhim best sincere pleading eyes otherwise known as puppy dogs eyes to aid.

“Cut it Liz it doesn’t work, he’ll only give in if it was me. Right?” Joey chuckled. Bryson nodded back cooperatively. “Totally whipped bro.” I commented, turning my head towards the television instead. “You know what? I should just watch my TV. I don’t even know where it is I have no idea what to wear.”  I turned my attention towards my television and shrugged dejectedly. Plan failed.

“Where would Richard bring you on for a first date?” Joey asked, trying to help. “You already said it was a first date,” I argued. “Let’s hope it doesn’t happen to be a posh restaurant? His ideas are questionable sometimes, you know?” Posh restaurants sound like a sucky idea. Imagine me in heels, dressing up and crap. My legs tend to hurt. A lot.

“You have to admit it’s an effort. Posh restaurants are expensive okay.” Bryson said in a more serious tone. “Yeah like the one you took me to? We both know we didn’t have a good time.” I chuckled, remembering the time Bryson brought me to a Chinese Restaurant that has his mother’s ‘flavour’. “But it has nice food. No doubt about that.” I added, giving him thumbs up, complimenting his choice. “Nandos, Peri Peri Chicken?” Bryson hinted. “O-m-g thanks!” I walked up to embrace him. “Hey!” Joey cried.

“Come on; stop being an overly-attached girlfriend.” I laughed.  “He loves it, really.” She chuckled lightly. “Wait what? Is this kind of a One Direction fanfic? Niall’s favourite? Nandos’ Peri Peri Chicken? Richard must be hell of a directioner. Niall must be his bias then.”

“You bet, he ordered to sing Niall’s line of Little Things okay.” Bryson joked again.

**

“C’mon let’s go.” Richard said, standing at the door. “Where’s my rose?” I teased. He was wearing casual tee and jeans just like what I’m wearing. Perfect. He walked to my yard and plucked a random flower with lilac petals from my plant.

“Sorry, you know how my lawn is. Boring shade of green.” He joked. Did he secretly read my thoughts? That was how I described his yard. “You do have a point,” I laughed a little as I took the flower from his hand. “To make it up I do have something for you.” He continued.

“And what is it, dear?” I chuckled, biting my lip gently in anticipation. Just then he flashed a pair of shoes out of nowhere? I gaped.

We were walking past ‘Charles and Keith’ when a pair of elegant shoes caught my eye. It was a pair of flats that might look ordinary to other shoppers but somehow I just couldn’t take my eyes off it. It had a huge grey ribbon that was on it, hand-made stuff. I picked it up, looked at the price. I was about to gape when, he said, “Eh what are you waiting for, the sun to set?”

I recalled the time I laid my eyes on this pair of shoes before my eyes the same day we went shopping and when Annabelle broke up with Richard, which feels so long ago.