falling in love

This story is based on my falling for Katsuki Bakugou. So If ya'll want to, you can comment on how you guys fell in love with the pomeranian. 

You hated him, but with a passion of a million burning suns! Ever since you heard that he was an absolute douche-bag towards Izuku ever since he got a quirk. He was the cockiest little shit you have ever met. Like that guy in your class, that is handsome as fuck and he knows he is. But then again, you didn't tell people that he was like one of the hottest guys in the class so you kind of just kept it to yourself and hoped that if you suppressed it for long enough that you would completely forget about it.  

But as you ignored him and your feelings more and more. You wanted him and the feelings to grow strong and stronger. It was like those scenarios where the main character falls in love with someone completely out of their reach. Be it a higher class or just out of your league. In your case, you yourself said that you couldn't have him. You took him away from you. 

at the sports festival, they trapped him behind a muzzle and chains. You couldn't help but go back to that memory of watching the news with your mom and seeing him in that same position. You left (Or in my case kept watching internally crying). 

And then the whole class went and swam in the school's pool. Bakugou came out fucking shirtless and you became a blushing mess and you drooled. He got kidnapped, you panicked. You were scared shitless. And you waited until they saved him. You watched him pour out all his pain, having him completely exposed and crying in front of Izuku. Having seen him like this, you cried. You wanted to hold him in your arms and cry with him. Expose myself to him. Tell him that I was like him once. 

seeing how he was changing and trying to be a better person when he got into the dorms, I saw that I could do the same thing! I could change. Instead of seeing myself as to how people saw me. Instead of seeing myself as a terrible person who has done terrible things to people who cared about me. I made someone a complete loner and someone hated. despised. And then I get home... and the cycle continues. I made people suffer simply because I was selfish and didn't want to be alone. 

You joined him. Loved him and to this day still continue to. He's my (our) comfort character. Made me feel butterflies and look away. Blush and flustered. and that's my story. No, I haven't gotten my grades under control and I still have my phone taken away. Anyways, bye bye my little angels and imps. See ya when I can! Peace!