Transfer Student

This is a request from SarabethA24. In this chapter (Y/N) is a transfer student from Mexico. As you can tell from the pic. This is gonna be Bakugou's mood through this whole chapter.... but then again, when is it not? Also just pretend everyone here is in America.

(Y/N) POV

"Wow! todo se parece muy differente," (wow! everything looks so different) she said out loud. She and her family went to where the food is. The airport is different so when you saw the food you didn't quite know what the menu's on the tv said. "uhm... qué dice eso?" (What does that say?) you said as you looked at her father. "espere" (wait) 5 minutes later they got their food. (Y/N) bit down on her club sandwich. "esta tan bueno!" (it's so good!).  "Bien, estámos en un nuevo estado y digo que eso significa nueva escuela" (well we're in a new state and I say that means new school) said (Y/N)'s mother. Both her and her brother groaned at the same time. "pero escuela no... sigo sin saber ingles!" (But school no... I still don't know English!) "pero mija necesitas ir a la esquela. Aprenderes hablarlo alli" (But sweetie you need to go to school. You'll learn how to speak it there). (Y/N) sighed. In just a week or so she will go to her new school.

ONE WEEK LATER

(Y/N)'s alarm went off and she really didn't want to go to school. She would think that everyone would say mean things behind her back and she wouldn't even know because she can't understand them! She sighed as she put her head in her hands. So for good luck, she prayed for a good day (Not saying that all Mexicans do that I just do it). She got out of bed and changed into her uniform and did her hair. She looked into her mirror and said "Aqui voy" (here I go).

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MOLÉ AND POSOLE

As she walked to her classroom she looked around. Big windows and Big doors. When she got to her classroom she wasn't expecting to see such diverse people. One was pink and one had strange things on their elbows. Red spiky hair and big blonde hair that looked like an explosion. Someone even had 6 arms! "no stoy lista para esto," (I'm not ready for this) said (Y/N) as she slowly went back outside. But just when she was about to completely leave, Aizawa saw here and told her, "Come on in" She went back in and tilted her head,"que?"(what?)  "oh! Your transfer student. Everyone look up here!" Aizawa motioned for (Y/N) to come in. "This is (Y/N), she's a transfer student from Mexico and she will be joining us today" just then Mina came in and got a little too close for comfort. "Ooh! a girl transfer student! Hi, I'm Mina! And I'm so happy to meet you" "uh... no te entiendo" (I can't understand you) "huh?" "one more thing,"  began Aizawa, "She can't speak or understand English yet" "oh," said Mina.

Aizawa walked up to the seat next to Bakugou and motioned towards it. (Y/N) understood and sat down. Bakugou shot a mean glare at her and so she did the same but growled. This surprised Bakugou, he wasn't expecting that to come out from someone that looks shy and acted shy and sweet. "who you think you are?" "no te entiendo puta" (I don't understand you Bitch) "Oh yeah? Don't think I don't understand Spanish bastarda" everyone whooped and cheered. "Settle down. This is still a class," said Aizawa.

LUNCH

(Y/N) sat down at a table, she didn't know that it was also the same table the Bakusquad sat at. First came in Mina and then Sero. "Oh! Hi (Y/N)" (Y/N) just waved her hand. And then when Bakugou came in the two of them glared at each other. Mina, Kirishima, Sero, and Deki were all confused. Is there some sort of rivalry we don't know about?" Asked Kirishima. "Vete" (go away) "no" Bakugou was not having it. "Vete o te hare" (Go away or I'll make you). "jodido pomeriano, quien crees que eres?" (F-ing Pomeranian, who do you think you are?) Bakugou tched.

"Wait... You can understand her? Cool! That means you can be her translator!" Bakugou looked at Mina. "what? No way in hell am I gonna do that" "c'mon Bakubro. please?" then everyone Joined Kirishima. "Pleeeeeeaaaase?" Bakugou began getting annoyed. "FINE. I'll be her fucking translator" they all cheered. "Uhm... y tu como te llama's?"  asked (Y/N). "Hey Bakugou, could you translate?" asked Mina. "what's your name" "Oh! I'm Mina, That's Sero, Kirishima, and Denki, you already know Bakugou" "Oh. Hola!"

After School (Y/N) went walking home. Bakugou took a similar route. (Y/N) was just walking and listening to some music. She didn't notice her surroundings and tripped, her knees were scraped and bleeding but she just blew on it and brushed off some of the dust. Then a someone offered her some help, it was Bakugou. (Y/N) just ignored him and got up by herself and continued to walk. "hey. Mina wants us to be friends so. Could we?" (Y/N) looked at him. "espanol?" Bakugou sighed. "right you didn't understand jack of what I said or what I'm saying now" He looked at here. "Podemos ser amigos?" he asked as he held out his hand. "Bien, pero todavia eres un pomeriano" he sighed with a smile. "okay" (Y/N) showed him her/his bright smile. "Okay! bye nuevo amigo!" and she/ he ran off, ignoring the pain in her/his knees.

well that just came out of my mind and I tried my best. Hopefully you enjoyed! Hasta Luego! Goodbye my Angels and my Imps