ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕪!

𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕘𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 ℍ𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕣... ℍ𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕔𝕦𝕫 𝕚 𝕔𝕙𝕨𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒. 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕩𝕠𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪
________________________________

It was another day of spring. The birds are chirping and flowers are blooming! On days like these Kids like Katsuki like to stay inside and avoid the fact that it's their birthday.

[Bakugou Dorm]
Katsuki was grumbling as he stirred in bed in his sheets not liking the fact that it's his birthday. He looked at his Alarm clock and thought that it was a good idea to get dressed for class today. He also hated the fact that his Birthday landed on a Monday (don't worry big boi mine is to). The only good part of Today was that he knew that you'd remember and he smiled at that. He put back that strong front of his that had his signature scowl.

He got out of his dorm and Turns out that Kirishima also got out and so, "Yo Bakubro!" Katsuki groaned and turned around to look at his spiky haired Friend kiri-"what do you want shitty hair" "Happy Birthday Bakubro!" "Thanks" "so... 18 eh?" (Sorry if it isn't accurate but last year I'm pretty sure he was 17. You can just pretend it's another number if it's inaccurate). He just ignored him and kept on walking until he ran into you. It lit up his day but he didn't show it.

He put his arm on your shoulders. (Y/N) looked up and saw her Boyfriend. "Happy Birthday Katsuki" "thanks," he said with a smirk. "So what do you wanna do for the special day?" "Maybe go back home and see what the old hag wants to do with the thing. But first I have to see if I can go home and not the dorm" they reached the school building and class has started.

[TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LAZINESS]

(Y/N) didn't know but after school Katsuki asked the principal if he could head home for his birthday. Of coarse Nezu being Nezu said yes. And he headed home for the day. But not before texting (Y/N) that he'd be going there. So you being who you are told the whole Bakusquad and whoever wanted to come to go to his house.

When Mitsuki opened the door she didn't expect to see so many people and with a cake. But she was happy that you were one of them. "Hello (Y/N)! Who are these people? Well I already Kirishima, Mina, Denki, Midorya, and Mina" they all waved. "But not you guys. I'm still gonna let you guys in anyways" so now the Bakugou household was full of a bunch Teenagers. Katsuki was having a bowl of cereal and when he walked into the living room he could've chocked on a Cheerio. "THE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!!!" Suddenly everyone stopped. Kirishima got out of the huge crowed and told Katsuki, "we're gonna celebrate your bday!" He wasn't expecting this. The last time that Bakugou has had a party was back in grade school. And then he has all of these people in his house. He felt kinda happy but didn't show it. (Cuz he a Tsundere).

Now let me tell you... they partied hard. No Alcohol cuz Midorya needs to stay pure. No they played tons on Katsuki's console him winning every battle expect yours cuz you were better at Mortal Kombat than he can ever be. And after all of that he was tired. You stayed and watched a movie with him. "Hey (Y/N). This was your idea wasn't it?" "Who told you that?" "My gut" you chuckled and then played with his hair. "Well maybe I did maybe I didn't. But you had fun didn't you." He chuckled, then smiled. "I love you" "I love you to Katsuki" that night you guys slept comfortably on the couch.

ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚! ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤. 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.