K.BakugouX(Yandere!)Reader Part2

You were on your way to your basement. Hoping that your new Future husband has woken up by now.

BakugouPOV

I was tied up in a chair and... In a white suit? It had a flower pin in the pocket and fancy dress shoes. My hair was nicely done, but I don't know why. I tried to get out but then I noticed that my hands have been covered by Iron. I couldn't scream for help and my belongings were on the other side of the room. The footsteps came closer and closer until. I heard the door creak open. It stopped before I could see who was behind it. "Hello, Katsuki. I'm sorry That you can't see me but its bad luck for the groom to see his bride on the wedding day before she walks down the aisle. So Right now I still have to get dressed... Please close your eyes. and If you don't... I'll have to knock you out again." Groom? Bride? What's this about a wedding? Is it for me? For how long have I been out? "Are your eyes closed?" I didn't want to get knocked out again so I closed my eyes.

I heard the door creak open with heels clicking on the floor as the girl got closer. She unwrapped my limbs and told me, "Don't run away or Disobey, ok?" I Had no other choice, so I obeyed. I had my eyes closed to my next destination. I was no tied up anymore. She told me I could open my eyes again. I opened them and saw that Uraraka was the only guest along with Toga. She wasn't tied up though. She was smiling. Wedding march began to play so, I ran away. Toga shouted saying, "(Y/N)! Your husband is running away!" (Y/N)? I didn't have the time to think about anything. So I ran and ran to where I saw a small square elevator for food. So I opened it and saw (Y/N). "Why are you running away?" I ran as she chases me. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" "Is it about Uraraka?" "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I kept running as fast as I could. She's crazy!

"JUST GIVE ME YOUR HEART! I put no one else above me only you!" She began to hyperventilate. I heard weeping so I took a glimpse back. "PLEASE JUST SAY YOU LOVE ME!" I kept running and running. I didn't care if she loved me I don't! I fear her! I don't want to become her husband and I don't want to stay any longer! "GOD! HELP ME!" She grabbed my wrist and looked at me. her makeup was all ruined and her bouquet was nowhere to be seen. "Tell me. Bakugou, tell me that I'll always be the one! Please... without you, my life has no meaning!" She began to cry more and more. "JUST SAY YOU LOVE ME!" seeing that so many would be at risk... she killed my crush. I began to cry. "What's wrong? quit the crying and be a man!" "You killed my crush! You killed someone and I had to watch as you stabbed her over and over again. Do you think I wouldn't be crying? You're sick! You're a psychopath!" "Surely she couldn't mean THAT much". "I've already been in so much danger and I have problems! Your other one to add to the list of traumatic things to happen to me!"

"Just let me give you my love!" "NO! Let me go!" "Not until you say it! and don't lie!" I had to push back my tears. How could I not lie? whatever, better make it believable. "(Y/N)... I love you. With all my heart." It wasn't good enough. "Your lying!" goodbye, cruel world. It was nice living it while I could. Guess I couldn't be the number one hero after all. It's all up to you Deku.

She got out a knife from a secret pocket in her dress and, She didn't kill me. She cried as she held the knife to my heart. "I would give it all to you. My body, my soul, my mind my money, everything." She kept crying. I sighed and grabbed the knife and put it down. I kissed her and she still kept crying. "Stop... stop lying I... You'll never love me huh?" I looked down at the floor. "Why? Why won't you just love me?" "Because... I can't" she sighed. I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew... A sharp pain had just passed my liver. And then my lungs. I coughed up blood and watched as she gave me one more stab... to the heart.

(Y/N)POV

I cried as I grieved over who I thought would be my future husband. So just to stop the pain of heartbreak. I ended my life. I put the life up to my heart so that we have matching stabs. Then, I decapitated myself ending my life. Goodbye.

...

Guys, suicide is not a joke I just put it in as an ending to this AU. If you actually have these thoughts talk to someone. Get some help and stop yourself. Toga found your bodies and called the police to tell them that she witnessed a murder. She ran away with Uraraka. She vomited when she saw your bodies laying on the floor. The two of them left without a trace of them being there. The next day you guys were on the news everywhere in Japan. UA grieved the death of Katsuki Bakugou who was murdered.

The league of Villians grieved the death of (Y/N) (L/N). With a proper funeral in their hangout and a burial with a stolen coffin. The Police reported that it was a suicide and left it all.

sorry for the sad ending.