K.BakugouX(Yandere!) Reader

🎃 GUESS WHAT! It's spooktober! So for a little bit I'm gonna be writing a few chapters that are spooky and will give you or Bakugou the chills. So enjoy this while it lasts and if the Bakugou Fangirls are still around I'll make this next year to 🎃
_____________________

It was another day and you were with the League of Villains. You and Toga were the best of friends and would talk about who you guys were crushing on. But Toga would be the one talking about her crush. For you, you don't have one and you don't know how you would act or react when you do.

Shigiraki sent you to do some spying at UA and when you said that, "I would much rather stay here and drink milkshakes" he threatened you with his quirk to make you a spy. Your quirk was really cool and really useful. You could disguise yourself (kind of like Toga) but you only had 2 different looks. Your current one in which you are in the form of who you really look like. And a different form with Curly brown hair and that's all that really stood out. You looked like a regular civilian.

So you disguised yourself and entered as a new student at UA. When you got into Class 1-C you decided to make some temporary friends. Shigiraki sent you to spy on class 1-A. So that's what you did. As you were watching them from afar and building trust between you and the school, you came across a feisty blond boy with his hair all spiky and crimson red eyes that you absolutely adored. You had accidentally bumped into him in the hallway and instead as asking if you were ok like a normal human being, he said, "Oi. Watch where your going dumbass" he handed you his hand and you were to spellbound to respond to him immediately.

Your heart was pounding and it felt like time slowed down for the two of you. You couldn't recognize the feeling but, you didn't care. It felt amazing and you wanted to feel it again. When he walked away to meet up with Ururaka, you suddenly felt like... something pierced you. That wonderful feeling had left and all that was left was anger. You wanted to get rid of Ururaka. But how? For the rest of the night, you were carefully crafting a way to get rid of her using sabotage.

So the next day you made sure you made Ururaka look like a cheater. So when she went up to Izuku, you made sure to get a moment where it looked like she was flirting with him. After you took the picture and saved it onto your phone, your went running to Bakugou. You told him that you saw her flirting with someone. "What? Haha nice joke. Prove it." So you got your phone out and showed him the picture. He was furious. On the next day you were informed that Bakugou was no longer dating her. What joy you felt.

You began to take pictures of him from afar and look at them before you go to sleep. And when we a girl went up to him and began to try something with him. They were no longer a problem the next day. You are a villain so Murder never really effected you. You kept doing the same thing everyday. One day, Toga got into your room and saw that you have been killing people and planning sabotage. So when you got back to your home, you saw Toga with the biggest smile on her face. "Oh my god! You finally fell in love!" "This is Love?" "Well of coarse! Finally you have found the one. Let's go drink some celebratory milk shakes!"

One day, you saw that a girl was being mean to Bakugou and so... you took her in. You made sure she fell asleep so that you could drag her with no problems. Little did you know, Katsuki had seen her get dragged away. So he fallowed you. You took her to a room with no cameras and where no one comes and checks. It reeked  of blood from your past victims. He looked through the small crack that you have left open on accident and watched as the girl that had just asked him to go the movies in a weirdly mean way, wake up. She looked at her surroundings and asked, "w-what is this place? Who are you?" You grabbed your favorite Knife and looked at her with bloodlust in your eyes. "Oh don't worry... you won't need to know or remember that for where your going" Katsuki got scared. You giggled right before you began to stab her, again and again. Until you couldn't hear her breathing. Katsuki looked at the horrific sight and walked back. His hand on his heart, wanting to throw up.

You began to laugh as you felt great that you wouldn't have to worry about her anymore. You changed and when you were going to open the door, you realized that it was cracked open. You opened it and saw Katsuki with a horrified expression on his face. "You... you saw..." he took a run for it but you were faster. "Come back!"

    Katsuki POV

What the fuck did I just witness? I'm so scared I gotta run faster! I can't use my quirk inside the school building. If there's a god up there HELP ME! I kept running and running but she was catching up. It was like she never got tired! She's right next to me! My heart was beating faster and faster as memories of that sludge monster and villains and the sports festival were flooding in. Why is bad luck always on my tail? Does this hallway ever end? Then it all went black.

I woke up... in a basement of some kind. And then I heard footsteps coming towards me... please someone help me...

Part 2 coming soon... 🔪❤️