Braces

𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕦'𝕤 𝟠𝕥𝕙 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕙.
________________________________
"Oh my god Katsuki! I can't stand one more day with your hella crooked teeth!" Said (Y/N) Katsuki got an idea and showed off his Teeth to her/him. She/he looked away as she/he waved their hand in front of their nose. "Ew!!!! Your breath stanky!" "Oi! I ate breakfast alright!" And they eventually ended up at their class.
~~~~
After school his mom came to pick him up. He didn't know why but decided to go with her anyways. "What are you doing picking me up?" "We have an appointment with the orthodontist" Katsuki was confused. "What do you mean the orthodontist?" He asked. "Well I made an appointment for you to get braces without telling you" Katsuki was upset... but then again when hasn't he been upset with his mom?

They soon got there and oh boy was Katsuki bored at the waiting area. Mitsuki was reading a magazine. His phone chimed and he checked who it was, it was you.

ShittyFriend: Where you at?

                                   The orthodontist:Bakubitch

ShittyFriend: braces? My goodness finally!

           Hey! My teeth aren't that bad!:Bakubitch

ShittyFriend:
dude. You have a tooth on
top of another and
some are bent in!

                                                 Well you see... that
                             tooth is clearly a top:Bakubitch

ShittyFriend: OMFG XD

                                        I'm not wrong:Bakubitch

                                        He's like a me: Bakubitch

ShittyFriend: really ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

                                             No you may not have
                                 some of this snacc:Bakubitch

ShittyFriend: aw...

"Katsuki Bakugou?" Asked the person at the front desk. "Katsuki it's your turn now." He texted your that he was not going to answer for a quite a while.

"Alright we're gonna give you something so that you go to sleep alright"

[1HOUR LATER]

He woke up with pain in his jaw. He touched his teeth and felt something on top of them. They left.

The next day he was so pissed cuz his jaw hurt that bad. Not even aspirin helped. "FUCK! AW SHIT THIS HURTS SO FUCKING BAD!" And screams obviously didn't help. He threw a pillow across his room. He whines and teared up a bit. He didn't go to school that week.

[NEXT WEEK]

He finally went to school and (Y/N) was surprised they came. "Hey why didn't you come last week?" "I was really mad and bothered cuz of my jaw so my mom did t trust me to go to school. "Oh"