Yandere!K.Bakugou+Reader

Hey guys! So, first of all, I am really sorry if you don't like my drawing it's just that, I'm still not used to drawing digitally so yeah. Please don't send any hate plz. (Also, I used my OC). And second,  I know I know another Yandere one. But trust me, this one is gonna be better than the last one.

(Y/N)POV

huff, huff, huff, huff  I look to my left and right hoping that I've lost him. Why did I decide to meet him at his house? Why did I not notice this sooner? I was heavily breathing, panicked as I prayed to God for forgiveness and Mercy. I can hear footsteps... hush. "(Y/N)-Chan... Where are you hiding?" I heard a loud bang as he opened his parent's bedroom door. "Where are you?" I was hiding in the bathroom of his parents. "Are we playing hide and seek? I love this game! Because I always win..." I felt myself begin to tear up with fear. Am I going to end up like my friend when I invited him over? "(Y/N)... Where are you? As much as I love playing a good game. I think It's time to end it" How Did I end up in this mess?

A month prior...

3rd person POV.

It was another day in Katsuki's life. He felt like he was... himself. He was always mad at his friends and very good schoolwise. He was just being Katsuki. That was until you came. When you went to introduce yourself. He was completely entranced by you. Your eyes were the definition of perfection in his book. And your personality and actions. He had fallen in love and didn't know how to react. So He reacted the way he felt was natural for him. He grew obsessed with you, wanting you, wanting to be with you for the rest of eternity. And he didn't want anyone in the way of it all. He grew jealous whenever he saw you with another guy and push them off of you and hold you very protectively. At the UA sports festival, he cheered you on! He even had a sign and thanks to that, you won 3rd place. 

Of course, when it was the race he teased you a lot and made sure he won. But then Izuku did. He even had a little space in his closet dedicated to you. You two were the best of friends. He was obsessed with you, but you liked someone else. Izuku Midorya. If Bakugo's jealousy of Midorya wasn't enough, It had been amplified now. He now has a small speed bump on his road to you. Now he has to get rid of him. 

When he told his parents that he had fallen in love and tell them how he feels. They were a little concerned but hid it and decided to not hate it or support him. They respected him. 

He had invited you to his house so that he could have some time with you. "Thank you for the invite! Hey, you wouldn't mind it if Deku comes along?" "Uh- Sure you can bring him." "Thanks!" Then you smiled at him. "You know. I knew that you secretly spending time with your buds" and then you kissed him on the cheek. That made him melt! Then his obsession had grown even bigger. 

when you and Izuku had gotten to his home. He hugged you tight as he gave a mean glare towards Izuku. Of course, he brushed it off because to him it just seemed so natural of him. You three had played some games on his console and laughed and teased the other. "Ok. I'll be back I just need to use the restroom." and you left. Leaving Izuku and Katsuki all alone. "So Deku. What do you think of (Y/N)?" "Hm? Well, I kinda like her. She's so kind and very observant. I love that." That only made Katsuki even madder. "Really?..." and he made small sparks appear in his hand. But he decided to not use his quirk. "Izuku. Would you like to help me out in the kitchen?" To that, he nodded. When they hot gotten into the kitchen. Katsuki pulled out a kitchen knife that had been pre-sharpened. And it was time to say goodbye to Izuku. "K-Kacchan?" "Bye Izuku. Just know that I kind of enjoyed it whenever we hung out. Any last words?" Izuku had always feared Bakugou. But right now... he had never felt more fear than now. "Bye Kacchan" and then. It was time to bury the body.