Chapter 1

My life has never been normal so this isn't such a be deal. I have seen vampire's,monsters,fairies, mermaids and a lot of other weird creatures. In fact my ex boyfriend was a vampire. I know you don't want to get into details about my ex-boyfriend so I'll stop there. My name is Penny.Not Penny Proud so don't try it. I'm 15 years old and I have moved to different schools 10 times in my life. My parents like to adventure around the world.That's why I have been to so many schools.I never have had a human friend. They have always been some kind of weird beast. My bestfriend is a witch. Wendy can make the best pimple remover cream. She sort of looks like a human. The only thing is she's really boney like a anorexic. She's is a really nice witch though. Oh and my other friend Drake is a mummy. He's really sweet. He looks human like with out all those bandages. He has to wear one Wendy's chemical spray's so he doesn't smell like the dead. I love them though. I mean If Drake wasn't 15,000 years old I would date him.

     My mom say that were moving soon. Our new house is really close to Wendy's house so it's not that bad. I don't have to change school so other then the new house everything's will be the same. I just get tired of new things. It just makes me mad.I barely talk to my mom and dad I guess I don't have time. It doesn't bother me though. I'm going to start packing my stuff cause I'l've  got to have my stuff packed up by Tuesday and today's Sunday. I grab all my clothes from my drawers and closet and put them in about three big boxes. And I put my shoes in another box. I then pack up other things I see in my room. The moving truck will be here Tuesday at 10:00 am so I got to make sure I grab everything.

Skip to Tuesday Penny POV

        It's 9:50 am and I'm just got dressed. I threw on this purple dress with a black belt. I sit on my bed and look around my room full of boxes. I hear my door knob turn. The door openned and it was my mom. Hey sweetie, my momma said. Hey mommy, I said. Are you all packed up, She asked? Yep, I said. Oh ok, I'm gonna be downstairs the truck should be here any minute, she said. Ok momma. She then left my room. I then layed on my bed. I love this house. I love my room. I have been here the longest we have ever been in any house. And this has been my favorite. I wish we didn't have to move. I really will miss being here. Hunk Hunk Hunk!!!! Penny the trucks are here, dad yelled. Ok daddy. I ran down the stairs and saw the men go grab the furniture . They took all the boxes that were down stairs. After about four hours later they had ever thing packed up. We then road to our new house it took us about forty-five minutes to get there. The movers unpacked everything and put it where momma and daddy told them to put it. After they left I checked out my new room it was bigger then my old room was. I still missed my old room though. I then started putting up my posters and my clothes in the closet. After I was down it was about eight o clock and it was early but I was tired.

        I layed down in my bed and it was so quiet. I just layed there and soon I fell a sleep.

All Rights Reserved in every part of this story