Chapter 9

Wendy's POV

  "Milo", I said with a frown. "Why can't you just bug off", I said looking at the huge grin on his face. "I can't let my friends leave", Milo said. "Look Milo I don't do well with this whole damsel in distress thing so", he cut me off. "Be quiet you talk to much", Milo said in a  frustrated tone. My lips closed. He looked at Jasper and Annabella and poof they were gone.

     " Wendy, I want to show you something", Milo said. "Okay",I said frightened. Milo brought me to a  dark room. I could see a outline of a cage in the corner. I slowly walked closer to the cage. Milo flashed the light on. A tear ran down my face.  Travis was in the cage he was very boney he looked like he hadn't eaten for days I ran to him. "Travis", I cried. "Why Milo, why", I yelled. "Don't cry I'll be ok", Travis said with a weak voice. I stood up infront of Milo. "Don't do this to him", I wept. "Look it's not me its my master",Milo said. "Now, let's leave before the master comes", Milo said. "No", I yelled. "Look Wendy, I'm trying to protect you", Milo said. "Protect me, I yelled, you and your master are hurting my boyfriend", I yelled. "Wendy I'll be fine leave before the master comes",Travis said. Milo grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. I ran to the room my cage was in and I cried.

   "Wendy look I know that this might make you mad but you can't go to that room again",Milo said. "My master will kill you if he finds you in that room", he said. Milo left the room closing the door.

Travis POV

    Milo has been bringing me bread and water everyday. He can't bring me much because his master will notice. He brings me chicken sometimes. I want to go get Wendy now but I can't I'm to weak. Milo seems all bad and evil but he's not that bad he's a kind person. He feels like a brother to me. I have a feeling that he cares for Wendy, normally I be mad but, I trust him. I know you think I'm crazy but I'm dying.  This foods not helping. I think Milo will make Wendy happy.

Milo's POV

     I don't know why but, I got a feeling about Wendy that can't be explained . I just want to hold her. I feel so sad for her. Its about eight o clock at night. I walk out of my room and walk to Wendy's room. I pushed her door open and saw her laying on her bed crying. "Wendy",I called. "What", Wendy said. I walked over ."I'm sorry about your boyfriend position",I said sincerely. "If you carried you break him out", Wendy said. I was surprised to see Wendy so down, she so tuff that this is just so shocking. "It's not that easy", I said. "You know what Milo". I cut her off. I grabbed her and hugged her. She stopped talking and just cried in my chest. I want to help but I can't.

    I woke up with Wendy laying on my chest sleep. She had dried tear stains on her face. Dang, I forgot to feed Travis last night, I better go now. Don't give me that look,I know what your thinking. What's wrong with you Milo. Your being nice to Travis and comforting  Wendy. I don't know what's wrong with me to be honest.  Its something about Wendy.

Penny's POV

     So the first thing this map says is to get to Zilero",I said looking at the map. "Well how do we get there", Craig asked? I think I know how, I said. I walked outside my room but Craig wasn't following me. Come on Craig, I said.  We walked down to my kitchen. I grabbed two glasses of water. "Tap, zink, plop, rink, take me a place I want to be", I chanted. "Craig looked at me trying to figure out what I was doing," Drink this boo", I said to Craig. I handed him the drink. "Um like how is this going to help", Craig asked? "Just drink it and think about Zilero " I said. "Ok", he said. We closed our eyes and thought of Zilero. Then we drank the water. Wow magic water is so gross ewww. I felt a weird feeling as the magic worked.

     When I opened my eyes we were in a.........................  beautiful place. There were big beautiful trees and cute little flower. They were pink, red, yellow, orange and so many other colors. I had to grab one omg they smell so good. "Craig smell this", I said as I handed him a orange flower. "Wow that smells beautiful", Craig said. "I know right",I stated. "Well let's start moving", I said pulling out the map. 

.................................

"We have to find the mermaids. right", Craig grinned. "Stop", I said hitting him.

@AllRightsReserved