Chapter 8

Wendy's POV

  Last night I heard voices. I'm not sure who's voice they were but they sounded so familar. As nosey as I am I have to find away to get out this cage. I must know who's voices I  heard. Maybe they can help.

         Annabella POV

   My eyes flutter open. I look around with a shocked expression. As I look around the gloomy setting I'm in I know where I am.  "Milo's Domain".  I only feel this feeling of cloudiness in "Milo's Domain". The dark colors. The smell of evil and sadness. Only Milo. As I take a look around the room I see another small cage. I could see a small body. "Jasper".  It had to be him. He looked to be sleep. I had to wake him. 

   "Jasper", I yelled. No answer. I yelled again, "Jasper". His body started to move. A smile rose on my face. I heard a yawn from his direction.  "What", he said in morning tone of voice." Get up and break out of your cage", I said to him. "Cage what", he said with a shocked tone. I believe he noticed the setting at that point. "Not this dark palace again", Jasper said. "Sorry to break it to you but yes again", I said. "Alright", I'll have us out before u can say "Jasper's a pimp", Jasper said. 

    One minute later Jasper is out of his cage. I'm pretty sure I could say "Jasper's a pimp" in less then a minute.  He runs over to my cage and starts to unlock it for me. "Thanks Jasper ", I said as I exited my cage." "So, what do we do now?", Jasper asked."Find away out", I stated. We ran to the huge door. "The knob is so high up", I said. "Don't worry sweetheart, I'll handle it", Jasper said.

Wendy's POV

   I finally got this cage open. I guess crowbars do come in handy. I run to the door and grab the golden knob.  I turn the knob and nothing happens. Dang, Milo I thought you be dumb enough to leave it unlocked.

Craig's POV

    I woke up to the sound of a voice. "Penny's voice".  "Penny", I said opening my eyes. "Craig", she said with a smile." Your ok", I said excited. She pulled me into a hug."Do you have it?", she asked. "Have what?", I asked. "The book", she said. " I don't know what book your talking about", I said.  "What's that?", she asked.  She pulled a note and a yellow paper out of a pocket on my shirt. It was a map and a note. The map was of Zilero.

  The letter stated :

You didn't think I give you the book that easy did you? You will find the book if you complete your first quest.  The map will show you how to get to the three quests spots. Oh and try not to die.

•••> Milo

"Well let's get this quest over with", I said.

Annabella's POV

Jasper finally get's to the knob. He tries to turn it. The door starts to open but it's not Jasper doing it.  "Jasper run", I yell. Jasper falls and we run under the bed. We look to see who's was coming through the door. It wassss ................ WENDY! " Wendy", I yelled running to her.  "Sweet giant", Jasper said walking over to Wendy.  "Jasper, Annabella your here",Wendy said. She picked us up an hugged us as gentle as she could without squishing us. "We got to leave before Milo gets here, I can't stand those cages", Wendy said . She had a slight attitude attached to Milo's name. Right Sweet giant lego, Jasper said. As we crept slowly and softly in the long hallway. We were greeted by a huge shiney smile.

Well what you think? Comment, vote and fan me please! Oh and I need atleast 5 comments so please comment. I know people are reading but I want feed back.