Chapter 11

Wendy's POV     

          I woke up to find that Milo was gone. He actually tried to make me feel better. I'm surprised to be honest. Maybe, he's not as bad as I thought. I want to see Travis though. I have to see if he's ok. He looked so sick when I saw him. He needs me. I know Milo is trying, but Travis needs me  more. I have to help. I got to do something. Maybe, I can see him. Just a second. I'm sure that won't harm anything. I slipped out of bed and walked out of my door.

                                                          Annabella POV

                    Jasper, Jasper , I called. The only noise I hear is me moving threw this sticky bush. Milo had to poof us here. Really? Jasper, I called again. I moved threw the bush slowly. I didn't see Jasper at all. Then, I spotted him. He was laying down stuck between leaves. I patted him. He didn't responded. Jasper, I called again. No response. I slowly lowered myself to his lips. I gentle kissed him. Jasper, I called again scared he wouldn't answer. He slowly moved. A smile rose across my face. His eyes flashed open. I hugged him with all my might. "Did you just kiss me?", he asked. "So that's your first response after you scary me to death", I said. "Sorry princess, you should of let me know you were going to do that, I could of made it life changing", he stated. I chuckled at his arrogance. "Get up", I said still laughing. "Ok babe", he said getting up. So how do we get out of here?

                                                    Penny's POV

              That Milo is trying to throw us off. He promised me the book and he's not going to give it to me. I'll show him. We don't need that stupid book. We'll still win anyways. No matter what. "So what's next?", I asked.  "The vampire's", Craig said lounging on a rock.  "Oh this is going to be fun", I said with a wide grin.  "Fun, vampire's are quick and clever,  Craig said looking at me strange. "I have a plan", I said to him. "Explain", he said. "Come listen", I said swaying him to come closer. He walked closer. "Well vampires want love", I stated. "Ok so", Craig said. "So I'll seduce them", I said. "How and what if they bite you?", Craig asked. "They won't because I'll walk up really slowly", I said showing Craig what I would do. Grab them and slowly kiss their ear. Maybe even the neck. I did what I was say to Craig as I talked. His face began to glow.  Wrap my arms around them. "Give them a long deep kiss", I said kissing Craig. I pulled away and stood up. Craig's eyes followed me. Then I would gently slice off their necks, I said changing my voice from sexy into crazy. Craig looked shocked at my plan, but I could tell he liked the idea. "Clever", he said "Don't forget I'm your boyfriend". "I won't babe, I said planting a soft kiss on his cheek. Trust me, I got this.

                                                    Wendy's POV

                     I walk into the room that Travis is in. Travis, I whispered. No answer. I slowly walked toward his cage. I then turned the lights on. There in front of me was a boney Travis. He was lying there sleep. I touched him. Travis, I said again. He slowly moved. His eyes slowly opened. "Wendy", he said  as if he had just ran a marathon. "Yes", I said smilling. "I'm dying", he said lowly. "No you will be just fine", I said trying to sound hopeful. "No Wendy, I'm dying, he said with a cough. "No, I have to get you out of there", I said. I picked up a hammer and banged it against the cage. Harder and harder. "What are you doing?", he asked. I wasn't going to give up. Again and again, I banged the lock . Soon it had a crack on it. I hit it again the crack grew. I hit it one last time shattering the lock. I opened the cage. "You'll be fine", I said to him. He shook his head as I pulled him out of the cage. "Listen, my ending is near", Travis said looking into my eyes. "No it can't be, I love you to much", I said crying. "I love you to but, I can't live like this", he said. "You don't have to, I'll break you out, I'll I'll , I said as I stuttered. He cut me off. "I love you and I want you to give Milo a chance he's not as bad as he seems". "I won't have to because I'll have you, your going to make it, I cried. "I love you, he said again he then kissed me. He slowly fell to the floor. "No", I yelled.  "Don't leave me" "I love you, Travis", I wept. I held tight too his lifeless body. I can't explain the pain running threw my system.

         Milo busted in the door. He looked at me and Travis's body.  He saw the tears on my face and grabbed me. He held me and rubbed my back. He then whipped my tears away. I closed my eyes and laid my head on his chest. He then kissed my lips slowly and gently. The pain slowly drifted to the back of my mind.

                                                     Milo's POV

I have to speak to my master now. He didn't tell me that he would do this. He killed a man. I can't do this,  I won't do this. Travis was my friend. He didn't deserve this. Look at all the pain he caused Wendy. "It's my fault", I thought. I could of stopped this. I could of stopped this. I caused her pain. I can't, I screamed. I can't live like this. I love her, I screamed. I feel the love not lust, love. Love. An emotion that I can't express, but I am.  I'm in loveeeee.

           I stormed into my masters office. "Why?", I yelled. "You dare raise your voice at me", he said angered. "I do", I yelled back. "I am your master, you bite your tongue", he yelled. "You killed a man", I yelled. "So", he said as if he didn't care. "He was my friend and my loves all", I said. "Your love", my master said shocked. "I love Wendy", I yelled.

                                                        Penny's POV

            The vampire cave is this way, I yelled. We walked slowly to the cave. I peered in the cave. I could hear the vampires talking. They were discussing their next prey. A really tall one with dark hair and brown eyes was saying they were going to attack a teen age girl tonight. They said the girl was very pretty they said she was a witch. Also, that witch blood was the richest. I frowned at that. Who could they be talking about? "Well there's some guy hanging around her", another vampire said. "Will drink his blood too", the lead vampire said. "He'll be an appetizer", another vampire said laughing. The others chuckled. "Let's go hunt then, my thirst is increasing". I snapped out off their conversation. I then grabbed Craig and hid.

               "I smell the rich blood  of a WITCH", a vampire said. "Oh, no", I thought.  "Oh sweet witch come out". "I can smell human blood too", another vampire stated. "Come out". "Well I guess, I'll give them what they want", I said. "What are you doing?", Craig asked. "Following the plan", I said to him. He tried to grab my arm, but he wasn't fast enough.  I came up behind one of the vampires. He slowly turned around.  "Hi sweetheart", I said hiding my fear. "Oh aren't we a dainty flower", the lead vampire said. " Thank you, I guess". "I'm Fritz and you are sweetness", Fritz the leader said. "I'm Wendy", I said getting close to him.  He backed up a little. "Don't get so close to a vampire babe", Fritz said. "Why?", I asked in a flirty tone.  "Well, we bite", he said slowly. The other vampires just watched. "What If I'm not afraid of that". I slowly kissed his neck. He froze. Literally. Yeah, I have ice kisses.  When I kissed the leader the others froze as well. I tapped their arms and they shattered.      Craig came from hiding and looked amazed. "How, what, why?", he asked.  "I thought it be cool", I answered.   Cool, get it? Naw ok. "Let's go". "It's time to slay some wizards", I said grinning.      "Ok, your a bad chick I see", Craig said.         

@AllRightsReserved  

Comment! Comment! Oh and vote!