Chapter 2

Author: I need comments and votes. So if u reading this do that. Ok on with the story.

Penny's POV

I woke up to a loud banging sound. I set up and looked around my room. Then I took a look out my window. I screamed. Wendy what are you doing here, I asked still jumpy. I'm sorry girl I didn't mean to scare you but I thought you be use to a witch at your window, she said. Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking a witch at my window is totally normal, I said sarcastically. She then flew in. So how you like your new house, Wendy asked? I like it but I miss my old house, I said. Girl trust me you like it here when you get use to it, Wendy said. Plus it's alot of cute boys around here, Wendy added. Oh, really. Yes girl and will see even more if we go to Drake's party tonight, Wendy said. I would like to but my mom said I have to clean the basement and addict, I said. Ah have you forgotten I'm a witch I can clean it for you in 2 seconds, Wendy said. We walked to the addict. Ok, clean this room to the max, everything in order and nothing out of wack, Wendy said. Puff the floor was clean, there were no books on the floor,the couch was clear, and the room smelled clean. Well were done with this room, Wendy said. Thank you so much, I said. Well were not done we still have to clean the basement, Wendy said. We walked down the long stairs into the cold basement. I hate the look of this place, I hate the dirtyness it a disgrace so clean this place, Wendy said. When she snapped her finger the place was clean. Thank you so much, I said.No problem, Wendy said. Now come on we have to go shopping, Wendy said. Oh ok let's run. We got to Forever 21 and found some really cute outfits to wear to the party. We put the outfits on and Wendy fixed our hair with her magic. My hair wasn't long but not short either. She put my hair in a bun with bangs. We put some jewelry on and flew on Wendy's broom stick to the party.

When we walked in the door there were cute guys everywhere. Wendy saw Drake and screamed Drake your girls are here. He walked over to us. Hey girls, Drake yelled. Hey,Wendy and I answered. I'm gonna be over there he pointed to a small room.If you need anything just hollar, Drake said. Ok cool, Wendy answered. Wendy went straight for the kitchen. I went and sat at this little bar for a minute. While Wendy fed her face. Ayy what can I get you, the teen bar tender asked? Umm can I get a kiddy cocktail, I said. Sure lil mama, the bar tender said. He began to prepare my drink. His eyes were hazel, he looked like he was about 6 feet.I couldn't stop looking. He handed me my kiddy cocktail. And began to talk. So my name's Craig, what's yours, the boy asked? It's Penny, I answered. Nice name, he said. Thanks, I said. So you know my boy Drake, he said. Yeah, me and him been cool forever, I said. So do you have a boyfriend,he asked? No,I answered. (Silence) Do you have a girlfriend, I asked? Naw, he said. Oh Ok, I said. I know this sound weird but I have a bro that looking for a girl and you seem like you be cool, he said. Um ok what's his name, I asked? His names Travice and he's 15 ,Craig answered. Oh ok well tell Travice to hollar at me I'm bout to go hit the dance floor, I said. Ight, Craig said. I was really nervous to talk to the guys at the party, but Craig kind of loosened me up.I mean I have dated vampires and other beast but I can't talk to human boys. I danced anyway and I had the whole room staring at me. Craig was even looking. That's when I noticed this guy . He was so fine and his clothes were nice looking. I couldn't stop but stare.He looked my way and winked. I really though I was gonna fall on the floor. He was nice and tall, he's hair cut was perfect and so was his smile. I got off the dance floor. I had to tell Wendy. I felt someone grab on my wrist. I turned it was Craig. Why are you grabbing me, I asked? I'm sorry I just wanted to interduce you to Travice, he said. Oh ok ,I said with a smile. He walked me over to a couch. Sit I'll be right back, he said. Ok, I said. As he walked away I pulled out my Iphone. I just started to play temple run. I love that game. I looked up and I saw Craig and the boy that winked at me. Are you for real? This is Travice. Thank you, Craig I said in my mind.This is Travice, he said. Hey Travice, I said. Hey shorty, he said. What's your name, Travice asked? Penny, I said. Nice, he said. That's when Wendy came running. Ah girl we got to leave, she said. Then she turned and looked at Travice. Wow, she said with a huge grin. Um not be in the way girl but we really got to go, Wendy said turning away from Travice. What did you do, I asked? Nothing why does it have to be that I did something, Wendy said. Ok, fine we can go, I said. Travice nice to meet you but I have to go, I said. Ok I'll hollar at you later, he said. Um ok bye then. Bye, he said. Come on we got say bye to Drake, Wendy said. Ok , I said. We found Drake sitting on the couch in one of the rooms talking to about fifteen girls. Hey Drake were leaving, Wendy said. So early, Drake asked? Yeah we really got to go, Wendy said. Ight bye girls, Drake said. Bye, Wendy and I said. Wendy then pulled me out the door and pulled out her broom stick. Let's fly, she said as we flew away. So what did you do, I asked? Nothing...... ok fine I ate all of their food, Wendy said. Your fat, I said. I know but I don't gain the weight hun, Wendy said. This girl is hilarious.

Author: What did you think? I need five comments and five votes for a new chapter. Alright bye.

All Rights Reserved in every part of this story