Chapter 7

Penny's POV

 I been practicing my spells. I don't think, I'm ready I tried that moving object spell but i can't do it. I did it before but I been struggling. I been focusing on controlling my energy but it's hard. As I sat down I looked out my window just taking a break. I layed down in my bed. As I slowly closed my eyes I got a weird feeling like somebody was in my room. I opened my eyes quickly. Milo, I started to say but my mouth was covered. I bit his finger let go, I said.  Ouch you girls around here are feisty, he said with a slay grin. Craig, I started to yell but my voice disappeared. I love the voice be gone spell, Milo said laughing. I wanted to ask him what he wanted and where Wendy was but no sound would come out. I saw Craig bust in the door but before he could do anything Milo poofed us off.

Annabella POV

Jasper, Travis and I woke up to Craig in a furious mood. What's wrong and where's Penny, I asked? She's gone ! Let's go we need to find her, Craig said. Gone where, I asked? With Milo, he said. Wait, how, why, when, Jasper asked? None of that matters right now. What does is finding her, Craig said. Right let's go, Travis said. Where, I asked? We don't know where they could be and we have no magic to get to the magic world. We will find a way, Craig said. This boy really loves him some Penny.

Penny's POV

   Man this Milo boy needs to leave me alone.  Listen, my master wants to talk to you, Milo said. I moved my lips my mouth wouldn't make word. Ugh this spell. Oh your voice I forgot, here he said.My throat began to hurt . My voice was back.Your master needs to stop with the bs,so I don't have to kick his tail and yours and give my friend back, I said.  I like your attitude you and your friend are similar with your attitudes, he said. You don't know me or Wendy, I said. Oh I don't I will soon, he said. What is that suppose to mean, I asked? Oh my master will explain all that, Milo said. Your lucky your a guy and I don't wanna see you cry, so I won't fight you right here, I said. I think I liked you better on mute, he said laughing. We were walking into a swamp like area, till he brought me to his master domain I'm assuming. Master here she is, Milo said to the big man. Your Penny, such a pretty girl you shouldn't  be in this kind of buisness, Milo's master said. Listen, I just want my bestie back ok, I said. Oh your cute. Listen, I like games and I want to play a game including you and your friend, master said. What game is that, I asked?  I want you to fight, vampires, mermaids and wizards. If you fight this three types of monsters then you will get your friend back. Wendy  won't be Milo's slave but if you don't defeat them you will be my slave along with your friend Wendy. Do you accept  this challenge? If I say no what happens, I asked? Oh I like this, your little wanna be boyfriend and Travis  will be locked up and Wendy will die. Oh and your pixie friends will be squashed, master said. Fine I'll do your challenge, I said. I thought you would. Milo you two leave, Master said with that we were poofed off. I can't see Wendy, I asked? No but she's in good hands real good hands, Milo said with a devilish grin.

I opened my eyes to see myself in my room. What!?! There was a note sitting on my chest on top of the girls. Craig, I yelled. No answer. Travis, Annabella, Casper, I called. There was no answer. Where are they? I looked at the note.

It read:

You have two days to practice on your own. Your friends are at the Master's castle. Get a pen and you can pick one of your friends other then Wendy to come with you. Write their name on the paper and they will appear. Also write one thing that you want to use in the game.  

Who should I bring? 

What thing should I bring?

What do you think she should bring and who? Answer in the comments

@AllRightsReserved