Chapter 5

Penny's POV

Craig and I been kicking it everyday. We hug ,we kiss but we don't go out. I don't get it. Is he afraid to ask me out or something. Like when we hang out he acts like he likes me but he doesn't make the move. Maybe I'm just something he plays around with. Someone he won't make a commitment to. I don't like that. I ain't that kinda girl. I need a title in his life other wise it ain't no point. I talked to Wendy about the glowing nail thing she said she doesn't no what's up with that.

Wendy's POV

I know Travis was shocked the other day. Yeah he gonna say I'm a good girl.I don't think so. I was talking to Penny and she said something weird was going on with her nails. I really want to know what that was about. That's strange to me. So I got to go find out what's up. I might have to look it up. I got to get ready for my date with Travis. He's coming over.

Penny's POV

This weird color changing thing is getting worse. My eyes change colors to now. They change from brown to green whenever I'm around Craig. I'm starting to freak out. Like I don't know what's going on. Am I sick or something. Man I need some help.

Wendy's POV

I been looking up Penny's condition. I really been checking it out but I can't find nothing. Like it must be rare or something. Maybe it's a secret. Let me hurry up and get ready before Travis gets here. Wait what's this?

Penny's POV

Craig said he got a big surprise for me. I wonder what it is. I can't wait to see him.

Wendy's POV

As I was just finishing fixing my hair the doorbell rang. I opened it. Heyyy Travis, I said hugging him. Hey bae, he said. Have you talked to Craig, I asked? Yeah he has a big surprise for Penny, Travis answered. Is this surprise what I think it is, I asked? It might be, Travis answered. When is he going to see her,I asked? In about ten minutes, why, he asked? It's a long story let's go, I said dragging,Travis out of the door.

We pulled up to Penny's house. I jumped out. I ran to her door. Penny open up, I yelled.Travis ran up behind me. He looked confused like he was trying to figure out what was up. Penny opened the door. Omg your still here I grabbed her. What are you talking about, Penny asked? I was about to answer when she interrupted me.

Never mind,Craig was just about to say something when u rang the bell, Penny said. Oh, I was gonna ask you if you would be my... I cut Craig off. No he can't ask you out because your a.........

So yeah that chapter was kinda of short but I'll be updating the next chapter pretty soon. The more comments and votes the quicker I'll update. So what was up with Penny's eyes and nails? What was Wendy about to say? All this things will be answered in the next chapter.