CHAPTER SIX

chapter six of mirrors

🔹 Chapter Six- Charming patient, Danger in the Alleyway🔹

author's note: warning, rape scene ahead, if some of you are not comfortable, please skip it and please comment

author's note: warning, rape scene ahead, if some of you are not comfortable, please skip it and please comment. I want to know your thoughts about the chapter and I should improve.

Katherine arrives at the hospital and grabbed the charts of the patient she treated yesterday. The man with the brain aneurysm.

She walks into his room and saw the nurse checking on him. "Has he woken up?" Katherine asked the nurse looks at Katherine.

"No, he hasn't woken up." She tells Katherine and the nurse leaves the room and puts on her stethoscope and listen to his heartbeat.

She puts the stethoscope around her neck and grabs her small light and checks his eyes as she grabs the clip board and writes everything down.

She heard a groan and she looks towards him. "Hey, can you say anything?" Katherine asked and he cleared his throat.

He opens his eyes and saw how green his eyes were. "Where am I?" He asked, his voice a little rough.

"You're in New York hospital in Manhattan." She tells him and he looks at her and saw how beautiful she was, her blue eyes shining in his eyes.

She saw the way he was looking at her, she clears her throat. "Do you know what year it is?" Katherine asked him.

"2002." He says and she nods and writes it down. "Do you remember when you were born?" She asked him and he thinks.

"May 2, 1977." He says and she looks at him and chuckles and he raises an eyebrow. "Why are you laughing?" He asked her.

"Sorry, my birthday is May 1." She tells him.

"So, you're older than me?" He asked her and she shakes her head. "No, born 1980." She says.

"What specialty are you going to be in?" He asked.

She grabbed the chair and sat beside him. "Maybe trauma or neuro." She tells him as he touches his head.

"So what happened?"

"You had a brain aneurysm." She informs him and he nods and smiles at her. "So, who's the lucky person that got to do the surgery?"