CHAPTER TWO

chapter two of mirrors

Chapter Two- Big Tumor

The birds were chirping outside as there was a slight breeze outside

The birds were chirping outside as there was a slight breeze outside. The Sun getting ready to shine on New York, reaching all the way to Katherine's home.

She was turning back in forth in her sleep. Not wanting to wake up yet. Even if there was a little time before her alarm clock would ring, loudly.

Katherine jumped up as her alarm clock blasted through the whole room as her eyes were wide and starts rubbing them.

"I'm up, I'm up." She repeated as she slams her hand on her clock and stretches her arms and yawns. Getting up from her bed and went to her closet and grabbed an outfit for today.

She got dressed, brushed her teeth and did her makeup, putting on some nude lipstick.

Katherine cracked her neck and walks out her bathroom to her room door, opening with a pull and walks into the hall and knocks on Stefan's door and knocks on it and he didn't answer and she knocks again.

"Stefan, wake up. Time for school." She calls out and she waited for him to answer and she frowns as she puts her hand on the door nob and slowly opens the door and saw that he wasn't in bed and she frowns.

"Stefan?" She calls out, going more into his room and saw that his bathroom door and knocks on it. "Hey, dipshit. Didn't you hear me knocking?" She asked as he still didn't answer as she started to get worried and turned the handle but it was locked.

"Stefan!?" She calls out in worry and bangs on the door. "Stefan, open the damn door." She orders and she moves back.

"You better be away from the door, when I kick it." She calls out as she ran at the door and kicks it open and she gasped as she saw him on the floor and ran towards him.

"Oh my God, Stefan." She cries out and she checks his pulse and found nothing. "Oh god! No." She cries and puts both her hands on his chest.

"Dad!" Katherine yelled at the top of her lungs. "Come on, breath Stefan." She pleads as she heard footsteps and saw dad.

"What happened?" He asked in shock.

"Call the ambulance." She yells at him as he grabs his phone and calls 911 as she kept doing compressions on his chest.

"How long has he been like that?" He asked, kneeling beside her as she had tears in his eyes.