CHAPTER SEVEN

chapter seven of mirrors

🔹Chapter Seven- It's all my fault🔹

A couple was walking out of the bar, having such a wonderful time

A couple was walking out of the bar, having such a wonderful time. They were happy that they finally got engaged. Now they are walking out from the side of the bar.

Katherine opens her eyes and whimpers. "Help." She calls out as her voice cracked in the process and the couple stopped and looked forward and the woman's eyes went wide.

"Please, please help me." She cries out as the woman ran towards her and looks at her fiance. "Jake, call 911 now." She ordered as the woman looks down at Katherine.

"What happened?" The woman asked as Katherine didn't want to say and the woman noticed that the woman's underwear on the other side of her and she gave her some sympathy.

Jake got close to them. "I called them, they said that they were gonna be here in a few minutes." He said and she nods.

"Can I get you're name?"

Katherine looks at her. "Ka-Katherine Potter." Katherine says as she could hear the ambulance and Jake went to grab them.

"What happened here?" The paramedic asked and the woman looks at him. "Uh, I think she was raped. We found her like this." She says.

"Okay, let's get her on the gurnee." The peramedic says as he grabbed the board and puts it under Katherine and they put her on the gurnee and wheeled her towards the ambulance and put her in the ambulance as they rushed to the hospital and put an oxygen mask on her and they checked her vitals.

They were going down and then the machine flatline went flat. "She's coding." The peramedic says. "Starting CPR."

The peramedic put his hands against her chest and presses up and down on Katherine chest as they arrive at the hospital.

The ambulance doors open.

🔹
Derek was near the trauma desk, looking at the chart in his hand when Addison came in.

"Hey, Derek." She greets him and he looks towards her as Mark was also right beside her.

"What are you guys doing here?" Derek asked as he kissed his wife. "I thought we should hang out together like always, friends night." Addison says and Derek nods. "Okay, I'll just get out of these clothes." He tells them as the door opened and Derek turns around and frowns.