CHAPTER FIVE

chapter five of mirrors

🔹 Chapter Five- Nominated, Dinner🔹

Katherine heard her alarm beep loudly, she groaned in pain, she had the biggest headache ever

Katherine heard her alarm beep loudly, she groaned in pain, she had the biggest headache ever. She slammed her hand on the clock and holds her head.

"Uhhhh, shut up." She breaths out as she opened her eyes slowly and got up and stretches her body, cracking her back and sighs in relief.

She walks to her bathroom and turns on the shower as she stripped out of her clothes and opened the screen door again and went inside and felt the hot water on her body.

She felt the water go down her face, she grabbed the coconut shampoo and scrubbed her scalp, getting all the good spots, she grabs her sponge and squerts her coconut body wash and starts scrubbing her whole body.

She rinses her sponge and then washes her body, shutting the water off, grabbing her clean towel and wraps herself in a towel, stepping out.

She wipes her morrow, the fogginess as she saw herself at the mirror, grabbing her toothbrush and her toothpaste and starts brushing her teeth.

She grabs her cup and fills it with water and sips it and rinses her mouth and spits it out.

She sets the cup down and walks out her bathroom into her room and opens her closet and takes out her outfit and puts it on.

She puts on a nude lipstick and grabs her keys and walks towards the door of her apartment and walks out, locking it and walks down the hallway and reaches the elevator and got in it and pushed the garage button and waited a while to reach.

The elevator dings and she got out of it and walks towards her car and unlocked her car and got in it and turns her car on.

She drives away and drove towards the hospital.

⚜️

She arrives at the hospital and parked her car and gets out of it and walks towards the coffee cart and gets a cappuccino.

"Thanks." She thanks him and walks away and went into the hospital and saw nurse's looking at her and she frowns and ignores it.

She gets in the elevator as the doors are about to close. "Hold the doors." Derek called out and she holds the doors still and he comes in and he saw that it was Katherine.