CHAPTER ELEVEN

chapter eleven of mirrors

~ Chapter Eleven- A Hard Day's Night~

Katherine woke up and shoved Adam awake and he looks up with sleepy eyes and rubs them

Katherine woke up and shoved Adam awake and he looks up with sleepy eyes and rubs them. "What's going on?" He asked confused.

"Get ready, we have work and you and Bailey have new interns." She tells him and he kissed her and she kissed back. "Love you." He tells her and smiles.

"Love you too, handsome." She tells him and walks towards the closet and grabs her outfit for today and grabs her black heels and went into the bathroom and changed.

She looked at herself and moves her curly hair behind her ears as she walked out of the bathroom and walked towards her daughter's room and went towards Emma's crib.

She looks inside and saw Emma playing with her stuffed bear, cooing with baby slobber on her lip.

"Hi Emma, how's my baby girl doing." She coos out to her daughter and Emma reaches for Katherine and Katherine picked her up and sat her on the floor and went into the cabinet and took out her pink outfit, she grabbed white sock, her pink pants pants, white shirt and a pink hair bow.

She grabs her daughter and starts dressing her in her outfit for today and put the last thing on her. "Well aren't you a beauty like your mother." Adam says and Katherine turns around with a blush on her cheeks.

"Stop it." Katherine tells him as she sets Emma on her hip and Adam grabs the baby bag and walk out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen and eating breakfast.

Katherine grabbed her cup and filled it with coffee and closes it with a lid and looks at her watch on her wrist and saw the time.

"Adam we have to go." Katherine tells him and he nods as he picks up Emma from her seat and wall towards the door as Katherine had Emma's baby bag on her back, coffee in her left hand and the keys on her right as they walked out and Katherine locked the door as they walked towards their car.

Adam sets Emma into her car seat and Adam closes the back door and looks towards Katherine and lifts his hand. "Keys." He says as she throws them at him and he catches it as he walks towards the driver's seat and opened the door and they both sat in the car and they drove off to the Grey's hospital.

The ride there wasn't that far from their house. It was about 10 to 15 minutes, depends on if there's traffic or not.

Katherine has only lived her for a few months and she's already fell in love with settle, Katherine felt the car come to a stop. "We're here." Adam says as he turns off the car and they both got out as Katherine opens the door behind her, unbuckling her daughter and carrying her, grabbing the baby bag and she noticed she forgot to grab her coffee.