CHAPTER EIGHT

chapter eight of mirrors

🔹Chapter Eight- Memory loss🔹

Anthony Potter and Stefan Potter got in the car to go to the hospital, Derek had called Anthony that Katherine had finally woken up, but told him not to go straight to her room

"Why would he tell you that we can't go into her room, I mean she's family." Stefan says and Anthony turns his head a little to look at Stefan.

"I don't know, but we will see when we get there." Anthony says as he drove again as the light was now green and the they arrived at the parking lot.

Anthony and Stefan both get out of the car and walk towards the hospital entrance and Derek was sitting in a chair and Derek looks up and saw them and got up.

Derek had them both standing in front of him. "What happened? Why can't we see her?" Anthony asked.

"I think when she was attacked, she hit her head. And that could've been the reason why she can't remember anything about the accident." Derek says and sighs.

"She thinks that she's sixteen and that today is December 16, 1993." He informs him.

Anthony nods. "We took her in on December 25, 1993. She's not gonna know us, she's gonna think we are strangers, she's gonna panic." Anthony says.

Derek gives him a sympethic look. "Let's go see what her reaction is, maybe she'll get some type of memory with you guys." Derek says and they nod as they followed Derek into the elevator and went to the second floor.

The door dings and the doors open and they followed Derek, going towards her room. "Stay here, when I tell you to come in."

They nod as Derek enters the room and sad Adam and Katherine laughing together. "Hey, Katherine." Derek says and she looks at him.

"Hi, Dr. Shepherd." She greets. "Uh someone is here to see you." Derek informs her and she sat up.

"Is it Alex, did you call Alex?" She asked him. "Come in." Derek says as Anthony and Stefan enters and she looks at them surprised, but more at Anthony.

"Oh my God, you're Anthony Potter. That surgeon that I read on the magazine yesterday." She says and he nods.

She looks towards Stefan. "And you are?" She asked and Stefan swallows deeply. "Uhhhh, I have to go. Sorry." He says and walks out the room.