Author's Note/Announcement

Hello fellow Weasley twin freaks !! ;)

It's been exactly two months since I have updated this story and I wanted to apologize for the wait. When I started posting this story, I did not expect it to get as much attention as it has, I just assumed a few of my friends would read it and that's it, but now it has 5.2k reads ??? like what ?? It makes me so happy that people actually enjoy my writing !! But I know how annoying it is when you're left hanging on a fic you like, but writing and finding the motivation to write is just hard sometimes and I thank you for your patience and kindness.

Anyways, after coming back to this story after two months and reading over it, I just wanted to announce that I am changing the name of the main character. I originally started writing this story without any intention of posting it, so I used my own name, Sophia, for the main character. 

After posting, I still just went with it because I didn't expect many people to read or even care about this story. But, now that more and more people are reading and more people are getting to know me, I just felt weird inserting myself into this story. 

Despite the fact that not many characters address the main character with her real name, there are a few spots that I am going to go back and change. The twins will still call her Blue because I adore that nickname, but only they call her that and the next chapter includes the entire Weasley family, so there will be plenty of times where they address her as her real name and as I was writing it, using my own name felt weird and too personal for something that hundreds of people are now reading. 

So, if you're new and just started reading from scratch, you can ignore this lol.

But, for those of you who have been keeping up with my story for a while, I just felt like I had to make an announcement to avoid any confusion. I will be changing the main character's name to Bella (completely random, I used a name generator lol) and the next chapter will be up later today !!