CHAPTER 1

"Ya know, I always loved Amusement Parks when I was a kid Karen, said Kile."

"That implies that you consider yourself an adult now, said Karen?"

"Don't be funny Miss or I'll take you over my knee."

"Is that a promise? If it is, I would like for you to do that thing you do with your fingers while I'm there, said Karen."

"If you want that kind of treatment, you better talk a lot nicer to me, said Kile."

"OK, how about this for nice talk."

(KAREN WHISPERS SOMETHING IN KILE'S EAR)

"In the cable car, asked Kile? There won't be enough time. It only takes maybe four to five minutes to get to the other side of the park."

"Well I suggest that while we are up there, you move quick rabbit."

"Karen, I really should see about getting you some help. But I love you anyway in spite of all your sexual desires that seem to pop up at anytime. Alas, there seems to be no end to your sexual appetite, said Kile."

"I'll just put it like this, yes my appetite is large, but you're a big man and you keep me well fed, so, if I'm eating well so will you."

"That's what I like, a woman that gives as much as she takes," said Kile.

"Well, I aim to please. Speaking of aim, I want you to aim that," She points to his penis, "down here in this region," She points below her waist.

As they walk to the cable car ride, Karen reminds Kile that she has no underwear on under her sun dress. As they wait on line for their turn to board the cable car, Karen stands in front of Kile with her hands behind her back. She leans against him and her hands start to massage his crotch. Instantly she starts to feel his penis unfold and enlarge in her hands. Karen's breath is coming heavy now with anticipation of what is to come. She began feeling that familiar moisture between her legs as it starting making its way down the inside of her thighs. But as she kept stroking Karl's crotch she had a strange feeling that someone was watching. Karen looked around but didn't see anyone noticeable staring at her or Kile, but there was this feeling she could not shake. The feeling seemed to leave a cold chill along with a level of arousal on her skin that someone was watching.

As the next cable car came to the platform, Karen and Kile quickly got in. The attendant asked them to please take a seat and enjoy the ride. Karen and Kile both looked at one another smiled and responded at the same time, "We will!" As the cable car lifted them off the platform, Karen lunged at Kile's waist. Wasting no time, she pulled his pants down around his ankles right there were he sat opposite from her. Kile's penis was the only object of Karen's desire at this point. It stood tall and erect. Karen immediately raised her dress, straddled Kile's hips and lowered herself down on it. As the cable car rose higher, Kile also rose higher inside of Karen.

Time was of the essence, so Karen wasted none of it. As she faced him, she grabbed Kile's shoulders with both hands and rocked her hips back and forth. Kile grabbed her hips and matched her rhythm by pulling her hips into his. Those familiar waves of pleasure started to take over their bodies as their pace increased. Ripples of electricity seemed to travel from head to their toes. Now the need to press harder and push deeper, was the only things on their minds. The cable car was now almost at the peak of its run at this point. Kile and Karen were almost at the peak of there's too. Suddenly Karen got up turned her back to Kile and kneeled on the opposite seat with her shoulders and head looking over the side. She lifted her dress once again and her butt was high and her back was arched low. Kile new what she wanted and he knew how she wanted it. She wanted it opposite of nice. He entered her from behind. Her vaginal muscles immediately grabbed his penis as he entered. Each spasm he felt from her had a strong grip on him that squeezed and released his erection pulling him in further. It felt like a strong hand shake that would not let go. But time was running out. Kile started to pound Karen from behind with force and speed. The cable had just reached the top of its run and was now starting back down. Karen couldn't scream so all she could do was hold on tighter and tighter to the edge of the cable car as her head just hung over the edge as her flaming red hair cascaded down hiding the complete joy on her face. Each time Kile thrusted deep inside of her, at the height of his orgasm, he felt streams of cum just shoot through him through her. At one point Karen almost lost her grip and started tipping over the side. As their orgasms took over their bodies, their muscles were in complete rigid ecstasy. They both stayed motionless for a few seconds as their orgasms subsided. Karen's inner muscles finally released Kile's penis. Kile fell backwards into his seat trying to recover as quickly as he could. Karen stood up on shaky legs as her dress fell back down over her waist. As she stood she looked around as the cable car got close to its landing, Karen got that feeling again that they were being watched. Kile pulled his pants up and buckled his belt just as the car got to the platform at the other end of the park. Karen leaned over and gave Kile a big kiss, then took a small bite of his lower lip, not enough to hurt but just enough to let him know she loved him.