CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

The next morning Kile and Karen woke up with a heavy comforter covering them with pillows under their heads. The smell of bacon and sausage had filled the air. Karen and Kile just looked at one another pulled the comforter over their heads and started giggling to them selves under the blankets. Mel came walking in from the kitchen carrying a tray covered with breakfast goodies for her over night guests.

"O.k., sleepy heads, said Mel as she placed the tray on the living room coffee table, it is breakfast time. Let's eat."

"Oh Mel this wasn't necessary," said Karen.

"Yeah, really Mel you didn't have to go through all this trouble," added Kile.

"This was no trouble at all. You have to eat and I like to cook, explained Mel, so enjoy. You are my guests." The three of them were eating like they hadn't eaten in days. Their appetites were ravenous, after a night like they had. They talked about the night before as they ate. They laughed about Kile's lip-syncing and had a strong debate about who had the best dance moves. Karen was designated as the resident dance master of the three. After her nomination she very graciously and dramatically took a bow. After about an hour all three were hit with a wave of tiredness. Karen got under the comforter again and fell asleep. Kile helped Mel clean up and put the breakfast leftovers away. When Kile went into the kitchen Mel walked past Karen, who was now asleep, she bent down and kissed her on her forehead before heading into the kitchen with Kile.

"Ya know Kile, I really like being with you and Karen. There is something about this that feels so right. I new the moment I saw you guys at the Amusement Park that I had to meet you. So I purposely bumped into you when we were getting off the cable car. I just didn't expect to get so banged up."

"Listen Mel, your method may have been a little unusual, but it's fine, don't sweat it. This has been an amazing experience. We really have had a great time."

"I just wanted you guys to know how I feel," said Mel with a serious face.

"We feel the same way. This was a wild and crazy night, Kile said with a little smile on his face." Some how Mel didn't think Kile really understood what she was really feeling. She let it go for now. She kissed Kile on the cheek and went back into the living room and got under the comforter and snuggled up next to Karen. Kile followed and lay down next to Mel and he also fell asleep.

Kile woke up to soft hands massaging and stroking his penis and another pair of hands massaging and kissing his chest. Both Mel and Karen were awake and hungry but neither one had food on their minds. Karen's magical touch got Kile's penis fully erect in no time. Karen was on her knees between Kile's legs. She lowered her head down to it and let her tongue play with the head for awhile until she started to taste a little pre ejaculation. Mel straddled Kile's chest facing Karen. Her back and butt, near Kile's face giving him a clear view of a beautiful pear shaped butt and a clean shaven vagina. Mel had one hand rubbing Karen's back as Karen lowered her head and started deep throating Kile's erection. Mel's other hand had reached over Karen's back and was exploring both her pussy that was dripping wet and her back door. Karen looks up at Mel and gives her a quick kiss as she gets up to sit on Kiles erection. She lowers herself all the way down and slowly starts to rock back and forth. Now that Karen and Mel are facing each other, they start to touch one another at first. They each started caressing one another's face. They felt the smoothness of each others skin. They kissed each other softly on the lips, cheeks and neck. They stroked and ran their fingers through each others hair, Karen through Mel's thick dark hair and Mel through Karen's long red mane. Both women had ample sized breasts which they took turns holding and kissing each other. Karen couldn't believe how turned on she was. Here she was making love to Kile and someone was there not only watching but participating. Karen reached down with one hand to caress Mel's pussy. Mel sat up slightly to give her access. Karen felt the wetness that settled on Kiles chest from where Mel sat. Mel began to moan and wiggle as Karen's fingers began to caress. Mel and Karen were getting close to that point of no return when Mel stood up and turned around. Now she was facing Kile, still straddling his chest but now her pussy was inches away from his mouth. Kile reached around grabbed her butt with both hands and moved her pussy closer to his mouth. His tongue now had clear access to her so he let it play with her clit until he sensed she was on the verge then he pulled her hips so that her pussy was resting on his face and his tongue went in for the kill. Karen who had been riding Kile's erection all along back and forth, started to cum when she saw Mel's body start to shake and go through convulsions. Karen sat down hard on Kile's erection when she came. She felt as though his penis was where her belly button was. Both women screamed and let out cries of ecstasy as their orgasms reached the height of their satisfaction. Time seemed to stand still as their bodies froze in that wonderful moment of orgasmic bliss. Coming down from such a high, all that was heard were moans of satisfaction. When both women recovered enough to stand up, they noticed that kile had not cum yet. His penis was still rock hard. That's when Mel laid down on her stomach with both her arms stretched out over her head. She told Kile that she wanted him on top. She told Karen to look in her bathroom vanity to get a lubricated condom. When Karen came back she quickly put it on Kile. His erection was pulsating so hard and moving up and down, that Karen could barely get the condom on. When she did, Kile got down between Mel's out stretched legs and lay down on top of her back. He was about to enter her pussy when Mel said, "I don't want it there." Kile knew what she meant so he readjusted himself to where Mel wanted to feel a different type of stimulation. At first Kile felt resistance, then he felt her muscles start to relax and the head of his penis began to penetrate. It moved in slowly but steady. Mel moaned and started wiggling her hips. This really got kile excited and he put more pressure to allow more of him to enter Mel and it did. Half of his erection was now inside, it felt warm and tight. Her muscles kept tightening and releasing. Each time they released Kile slipped in a little further. A few more times like that and Kile was now in deep, all the way. Mel slowly pushed herself up to puppy position while Kile was still inside of her. As she moved so did he. With her head down and her butt high, Kile was deep inside of it and about to cum. This feeling was truly intense for Kile. Karen and he never tried anal sex before. He started to move in and out of her with small movements at first, but when he felt himself start to let it go, all he wanted was to feel deep strokes in and out. He didn't pick up speed but his movements were deep and intense. Kile had an orgasm that made his teeth chatter. As he held on to Mel's hips his body went stiff. He pushed so intensely that Mel went back down to her stomach and Kile just laid on top of her gyrating and rotating his hips while still inside. It took a few minutes but Kile's erection finally came down. When it did, he removed himself from Mel's back door and lay down beside her trying to catch his breath. He looked over at Karen and she was watching the whole thing. She was sitting in a large chair near Mel and Kile. Karen had one leg over the right arm rest and the other leg over the left arm rest. She had been recovering from her own orgasm by masturbation, while watching what just took place.