CHAPTER 2

That evening when they were back at Karen's apartment, Karen sat on the living room couch waiting for Kile to get out of the shower. Her mind started to go over the events of the day and what kept coming back to her mind was the whole situation with Mel and the cable car ride. What struck Karen a little funny was not what she and Kile did in mid air that day, it was the fact that they were being watched. Somehow this fact seemed to get her aroused, to be watched while having sex, even the thought of it, was making her wet. She couldn't wait for Kile to get out of the shower.

A few minutes later Kile stepped into the living room where Karen had been. As soon as she saw him, she attacked. She didn't say a word to him. She ran over to him got on her knees and ripped his towel off his waist. She grabbed his testicles in one had and his penis in the other. Kile wasn't quite erect yet so his whole penis fit in her mouth with no problem. She maneuvered him over to the couch and sat him down. She kneeled between his legs and had them spread wide. She picked up his left leg and rested it on her left shoulder then picked up his right leg and rested it on her right shoulder. In this position Kile's penis was now fully erect and hitting Karen in the face. She rubbed his erection all over her cheeks her nose and eyes before wrapping her tongue around the head. She let her tongue slide down the shaft and back up to the top, when she got to the top she let her tongue swirl around the head just before taking the whole thing in her mouth. While in her mouth, Karen flicked her tongue side to side playing with the underside of his penis. This rhythm she had, went on the whole time while her left hand played with his testicles. Karen decided to try something a little new, so she took the middle finger of her left hand and started to play with his butt. Karen was always attracted to Kile's rear end. She slowly inserted her finger and Kile started to moan. He was now lifting his hips and lowering them in rhythm with Karen. She was nearly swallowing his erection by this time. Kile's muscles started to get tight and his movements were more intense. Karen new it would not be long now. When she increased her speed a little and inserted her finger all the way, Kile's body went ridged and shook uncontrollably. The first stream of cum went down Karen's throat. When she removed her mouth the next several streams went in her nose, across her eyes and in her hair. She loved the way the warm liquid felt on her face and skin. She used her right hand very gently to massage every last bit of cum out of Kile. His body finally came to a resting position on the couch while he tried to catch his breath.

"Hey baby I just don't know what came over me, said Karen. Well, I know what just came over me literally. But I was just thinking about the day, when Mel came to my mind and the way she had been watching us. I had a feeling that someone was watching I just didn't know who. Here's the thing, I didn't mind. To tell you the truth I was turned on by it. And even now just talking about it is getting me turned on."

"Wow, said Kile, I didn't know my lady was an exhibitionist too. You're full of surprises Miss. Listen, I'm glad that I was on the receiving end of that mood you were in a few minutes ago, but I'm really beat. I'm gonna hit the sack. You should too. Tomorrow's Monday, the start of our crazy work week."

"Ok, I'm gonna jump in the shower, said Karen."

As Karen got up, she leaned over Kile who was about to get up and pushed him back down. She gave him a soft kiss and then gave him a little bite to his lower lip just to let him know that she loved him.

When Karen stepped into the soothing hot shower, she just let the water run all over her body for the first several minutes. This simple act started to stimulate her all over again. As she held the soap in her hand, the motion of her movements as she lathered her body was sending those throbbing impulses between her legs. As she passed the bar of soap over her breasts and erect nipples she heard her breath start to become deeper and stronger. She new she needed a release and it had to be right then and right now. She stepped out of the shower briefly to go into the cabinet under the sink. In there was a small case that she kept for moments like these. Inside was the answer to her relief, her vibrator kit. This particular one she loved because it was water proof and had a great speed control vibrating motion. She usually used it when taking a bath but this time she wanted the hot water massaging her insides. She stood in front of the shower head, while the hot water pulsated streams of water all over her body. With one leg in the tub and the other raised high on the tubs edge, she imagined the streams of pulsating water to be streams of pulsating cum, warm and raining down all over her. As this fantasy developed she turned the vibrator on and started working it all around her clit. Then inside her vagina then back again to her clit. She kept this alternating motion going while her fantasy started to develop. Streams of cum pulsating, warming her body, hands massaging her breasts with nipples fully erect. Her vibrator is moving quicker now with more precision. The steam from the hot water felt good. The steam from the hot cum felt good. The movements of the vibrator felt good. In her fantasy someone was watching all this and getting turned on. This person also has a vibrator and is pumping it in and out with a fierce urgency. With legs spread wide and high the person is staring at Karen. In her fantasy Karen sees a face. At first it isn't clear but then it is and that person is Melissa the woman from the amusement park. Karen cums hard, her whole body shaking as the vibrator is turned up to max and hidden inside of Karen as her body contorts to the point she almost falls. She catches herself and rides the orgasm to the end. The hot water is still flowing. It helps to relax her muscles that are in spasm. Her heavy breathing is starting to lighten. Her body is warm and satisfied. She dries off and lotions her skin. She puts on her nightgown and snuggles up next to Kile who is already fast asleep in their bed.