CHAPTER 6

It was 12:30am; Kile and Karen were now at the entrance of The Garden of Hedon. The building was a large industrial and almost factory like structure. The entrance was dimly lit, but what struck them as being a little out of place, was the huge wooden doors. 'These doors stood at least ten feet high, double doors side by side that displayed intricate hand carvings. From what Kile and Karen could make out, the raised carvings were that of wild animals in a forest. The carvings were detailed almost like a work of art, and displayed beautifully on these massive wooden doors. They approached the doors and rang the bell positioned off to one side of them.

"Wow, said Kile, are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Yeah I think so," Karen said hesitantly.

"Ok, here we go." As the doors opened up a huge bouncer stepped out and asked if he could help them. Kile and Karen both said the name Melissa at the same time.

"What," said the bouncer?

"Kile then went a little further and said, "We are friends of Melissa."

The bouncer replied, "Oh you must mean Mel."

They shook their heads yes. With that, the door man opened up the club doors to let them in. As they walked in, the music hit them right away. The Throbbing bass with pounding rhythms were coming from speakers that seemed to be everywhere but hidden in the shadows. The bass was so heavy with vibrations, Kile felt like his heart was in competition for control of his body. The music was sending such strong pulses throughout his body that his heart started to obey. Techno was the sound that set the mood for this atmosphere. Bodies were moving jumping, moving spinning, moving fast slow then fast again. The lights were synchronized with the beat of the music such that when the flashes of light hit the crowd of dancers all you saw was a mass of people all moving like digital figures from a projector showing old black and white movies. There were at least a dozen dancing poles that reached clear up to the high sealing. At each pole a naked woman performed all kinds of intricate gymnastic maneuvers that were of Olympic competition quality. The atmosphere was electric.

"This place is amazing, don't you think," asked Karen?

"There really is a lot of energy in this place, Kile replied. It's gonna be near impossible to find Mel. She could be anywhere. Let's try to make it over to the bar and have a few drinks maybe we'll run into Mel along the way." As they walked closer to the bar they noticed someone already there waving at them to come over. It was Mel.

"Wow, I'm so glad you guys made it, said Mel as she gave them a big hug and kissed them both on the lips. I missed you. Drinks are on me tonight. Just tell the bartender what your poison is."

"Ok, thanks Mel," said Karen.

"This place sure is jumping," said Kile as he looked into the crowd.

"Yeah, this level is jumping if you're in the mood to party and turn it up. It's the upper floors where all the real action is. Finish your drinks and I'll take you around."

When the drinks were finished, Mel grabbed both Karen and Kile by the hand and led them to the elevators at the far end of the dance floor. 'As they walked across the floor and through the crowd Kile watched in amazement. He couldn't believe the type of acrobatics that the pole dancers were doing on these poles. All of a sudden Kile felt a hand squeeze his butt. It wasn't Karen she was on his other side and it wasn't Mel, she was leading. They were almost at the elevator, when Kile looked around again and saw a tall woman with a beautiful face, a very sexy shape, wearing a long black dress with a slit on one side that went up to the hip. Kile couldn't help but stare at that high slit in this woman's dress. As he stared, the woman smiled then reached down her dress to where the slit was and moved it aside so that Kile was able to see more. The strobe of the lights was almost blinding, but Kile was able to catch a glimpse of what she wanted him to see. What he saw, to his surprise, made him stumble and almost trip over Mel. There was no underwear, that didn't surprise him, what did surprise him was that there was a long and semi erect penis where her vagina was supposed to be. Kile thought to himself, "Holy shit, what did I get myself into?"