CHAPTER 17

THE OFFICE OF GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL

Dave is in the hallway talking to another co-worker at Global International when he sees Mary, the financial analyst with her briefcase and a few folders under her arm.

"Hey Mary," said Dave.

"Hey Dave," Mary responds.

"You leaving early today young lady," said Dave?

"Yes I am young lady," said Mary." They chuckle. "Yeah, Kile asked me to stop by his place to bring over the briefs that I have been preparing for him all week."

"Well, I'm just gonna say good luck because with that outfit you have on, I don't think Kile is gonna be thinking work. Do you even have any briefs on? Oh, I get it. Your briefs are in your briefcase." They chuckle again. Dave continues his teasing of Mary. "Black spandex, black thigh high boots, you look like Miss Dominatrix said Dave. All I can say is don't hurt him with one of your wrestling moves."

"I won't, I'll be gentle at first," said Mary.

"Ahh, spoken like a true dominant," said Dave. They both get another good laugh out of that. Dave remembers now. He thinks to himself, it was Mary that told him about that club Kile was talking about, The Garden of Hedon.

"Ok, see you tomorrow girl, said Dave."

"See ya tomorrow girl," said Mary. Mary leaves the office and is on her way to Kile's house.