【1】

|1|

"No matter the price she wears it well," was the last thing you remembered hearing from the night before. You quietly laid on your bed, looking up at the ceiling above you, not having any energy to get ready for school. It felt peaceful, lying there, listening to your breathing and the faint beats in your heart. You slightly turned your head to see the clock ticking slowly, as it was past the time you had to start heading out for the train. You groaned quietly, stuffing your face into your pillow one last time before you had to get up and rush your way through the morning, so you were able to catch the last train on time. You could feel the breeze hitting the nape of your neck, annoying you enough to force your body to get up. Your eyes slightly looked at the clock, noticing that you would soon be late for class if you didn't hurry. A surprising amount of energy took over your body as you were rushing to get ready, knowing you wouldn't have time to eat anything. Your eyes kept on taking glances at the clock on your phone as you dashed through the door, running down the street to the station. Your feet picked up their pace, just enough for your body to slip through the closing doors of the train that was about to take off.

"Your shoes are untied," you heard. Looking up, you saw the captain of the Nekoma Volleyball team in front of you, staring down at your shoes.

"Oh uh, thanks. Kuroo".

He only gave a slight nod, looking directly at you, wondering if you were going to fix your shoelaces. He didn't realize that his staring created an awkward tension between you two making you uncomfortable as you stood there turning your attention away from him. Once the train made its stop, you quickly moved past the crowd of people, dashing across the street, making your way up the stairs before opening the doors of Nekoma High. You made your way to your class, keeping your head down, making sure you didn't cause a scene after almost being late.

"Ah Ms. L/N nice of you to join us today" your teacher announced in front of the class.

"A-ah yes ..... Sorry for being late" you say, quickly while taking your seat behind one of your classmates. The teacher went back to teaching his lesson, while you tried to find a pen or pencil to write with.

"Are you kidding me, I thought I had one in here" you whisper, with a hint of frustration.

You gave up on trying to find something to write with, sitting back up to face the teacher in boredom. You looked in front of you when you saw that the boy you were sitting behind offered you one of his pencils.

"Here take this" he whispered

"Thanks" you smiled lightly taking the pencil from his hand.

"Hey uh thanks for letting me borrow your pencil," you say, handing it back to the boy.

"Um you're welcome I gu-"

"HEY, Kenma are you coming to practice at lunch?" A tall guy yelled out from the doorway. You look over to Kenma, noticing how his eyes rolled at the sound of the boy's voice.

"What do you want, Lev?" he asked. The boy, Lev ran over to the two of you, to stand next to Kenma. He gave you a confused look, wondering who you were.

You stood there looking at Lev, as your feet started to slowly make you walk back towards the door. "I'll just leave you two along... thanks again for letting me borrow your pencil," you say, sliding out the door.

The two boys stood there not knowing what had just happened. Lev kept on giving a weird look at Kenma, which annoyed the boy in front of him. "What did you want again?" Kenma asked

"Oh I was just wondering if you were going to be at practice today," Lev replied.

You didn't hear what Kenma replied since you were on your way to the cafeteria. You weren't gonna lie about how you wanted to just go home and sleep. Sadly you knew that wouldn't be a choice knowing that you planned on going to the beach with Allison earlier.

After lunch ended, you sat through multiple classes, being bored outta your mind as you blankly stared at the board in front of you. Your vision started to become slightly hazy while you quietly yawned. Slowly, your head started to fall down and soon enough you were in a deep sleep during class.

"Pst" you lightly heard someone say. "Hey wake up," you heard again.

You lightly shrugged them off with your hand, indicating that you didn't want to be bothered. Suddenly you felt a hard sting across your face, causing you to yell "Bitch, what the hell was that for". You faced the person and noticed that it was your best friend Alison standing in front of you.

"What," Allison asked, keeping a confused look on her face.

"You slapped me," you said making sure you exaggerated the word slap.

"You were asleep," Allison gave you a slight smile.

"That doesn't give you- wait why are you here? Shouldn't you be at school?" you gave a glare at her.

"School ended about forty minutes ago, and you weren't in front of Fukurodani, so I assumed that you were asleep or dead maybe both." She shrugged her shoulders while smirking at you. You wanted to ask if she came to Nekoma alone, but you figured that either Boktuo or Akaashi came with her.

"Whatever let's just go" you grabbed your bag and walked straight to the door. You and Allison walked out to see that a ball was gliding through the air almost hitting you. You quickly ducked down fast enough for you not to get hit, but not fast enough for you to warn Allison about the flying ball coming towards you two. The ball then came into contact with Allison's face, making her lightly fall back before catching herself.

"WHO THREW THAT". 

__________________________________________

 𝐇𝐢, 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭.