【10】

|10| 

🄿🄻🄰🅈🄻🄸🅂🅃 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1g3EmfLy6pxGiJRS8691QG?si=9bffe9a686a54731

 Walking up the steps of Bokuto's house, you can hear Promiscuous being blasted from inside. As you and Allison make your way past the door the first few people that you spot were a few players you knew from Inrazaki, one of them being Osamu. He looks at you and waves before returning back to his conversation. You can smell a few hints of alcohol coming from everywhere in the room. You notice a few people making out on the couch and others making their way up the stairs or to the kitchen where all the food was located.

"Hey, Allison," a girl with light brown hair walks over to the two of you with a drink in her hand. She was wearing a black leather jacket with a black cropped tank top, paired with some jean shorts and doc martin boots.

"Hey! Malia this is y/n, y/n this is Malia Nakamura. She was the girl I had to show around a week ago since she's new to Fukurodani," Allisons introduced you two to each other.

"Hi Nakamura," you say.

"Call me Malia, I find that if you call me by my last name it gets kind of annoying. OH, I love your outfit by the way," she compliments.

"Thanks. Oh shit." You spot Atsumu walking up to you guys.

"Ladies, how are you on this fine night?" Atsumu asks.

"Get out," you roll your eyes at him.

His eyes widened in shock, but his lips turned up right into a smirk. "You wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something cuz?"

"No, but did you decide to dress up like a thrift store hobbit today?" You questioned.

"Malia, you said this outfit made me look classy," he says referring to his white shirt that was tucked into his black jeans covered up with a grey flannel.

"And you believed that?" Allison looks him up and down. "Sorry. I think," she says. Malia chuckled. She knew that she did tell Atsumu that he looked classy, but that was only because she wanted to say hi to everyone else. Malia perks her head up when she hears Feels so close by Calvin Harris start playing. She grabs onto your and Allison's wrists pulling you guys over to where everyone was dancing. She lets go of your guys' wrists and starts to jump, feeling the beat of the music running through her. 

You start to jump up and down awkwardly trying to find the beat but you couldn't. Malia took notice of this and slowed herself down. She moves closer to you, bringing her hands up close to your waist. Your bodies are pressed close together, as you start to feel the beat. You bring your arms up to her neck pulling her even closer to you. Malia starts to go down a bit, hands still on your waist. You push your hair back from your face watching her go back up. The two of you sway yourself together, keeping the contact of your bodies up close against you two. You feel the rhythm of the music as you two keep on dancing.

Your eyes make their way to Allison, seeing her dance with the middle blocker who you remember was named Suna. Allison twirled herself around before turning herself back to Suna. Suna moves Allison's hands up around his neck. He can feel her arms move as she jumps and dances to the music. Suna sees the joy in her smile and the lust in her eyes as she lets herself loose. He sways his body from side to side, feeling Allison drag her hands down from his neck to his shoulder. He brings his hands up to her face, moving her hair out of the way before bringing it down to her wrist. They both lift their arms up for a moment before setting them back down.