【14】

|14| 

After leaving you alone up on the hill, Kenma finds himself leaning his back on the stiff wall of one of the gyms. He slides himself down to sit on the floor. Kenma sighs. He would have lied if he said that the moment the two of you shared caused his heart to ache a little. He didn't know what he was feeling or intended to feel. All he knew was that you were in love with the blonde middle blocker with the glasses.

"Hey." He tilts his head up at a 50-degree angle. It was just enough to see a sick-looking Allison walking closer to him.

"Hey," he responds back. Kenma turned his eyes to look down at the half-empty water bottle that was lying in Allison's firm hand grip.

"You know it's late right?" Allison asks.

"Yeah I know," he states.

Allison walks up closer to him. Her legs were flowing from side to side in an "X" form. "Then why are you up?"

" You answer first," Kenma says.

"Hungry." He doesn't believe her. He nods his head. He didn't want to bring up something that could make her uncomfortable. At more than she had already looked. He noticed how the color of her face had drained. Allisons seemed to be tired from how dark her eye bags were currently. He watches her sit down across from him.

Allison leans herself on the pole behind her. "So why are you up?"

"Couldn't sleep." he lies. Allison questions if the answer Kenma gave was true or not. He didn't seem like he wasn't tired. At least not as tired as he was when it was dinner time.

"So what's up with you and y/n?" she asks. Kenma darts his eyes in her direction. He hadn't expected her to push that question upon him.

"Nothing," he says.

"Then why were the two of you hanging up on the hill at this time during the night?"

"She was bored," he lied.

"Bored enough to almost fall from tripping on what I assume was wet grass."

Kenma sighs. "Fine. She didn't want to hang out with everyone in gym three so she texted me to come and save her. That's why we ended up on the hill."

"She wanted to leave because of Kei. Right?"

"I don't know," he lies again.

"Hmph sure." Allison sips some water from her bottle. "Somethings up with those two."

"Yeah probably. I mean they both are kind of awkward around each other."

"Yeah. I've noticed." Allison turns her head to look at the door. "What's up between the two of you?" she asks.

"Nothing's up between the two of us." Allison could hear a higher pitch coming from the way Kenma was speaking. "What's up between you and Suna?" Kenma asks.

Allison's breath halts for a moment. "Hows akaashi?" She asks to change the subject of kenma previous question. Kenma only shrugs. Allison frowns.

"He's on your team, you should be the one who knows how he's doing."

"Yeah I know, it's just that... things have been I don't awkward between the two of us," Allison messes with the cap of her bottle.

"I wonder why?" Kenma rolls his eyes.

Allison turns her head to look at him. "Me too. He's been kind of a bitch, but you know more than usual. I don't know why though. He seemed perfectly fine a few days ago. You don't think he's mad at me right? I mean I didn't do anything wrong- at least I don't think. You know what? I'm gonna go bake a banana cake for him, and maybe Y/n. She's also been kind of ignoring me, at least avoiding me. Yes perfect"