【12】

|12|

It was the day of one of the training camps. You and a few of the players of Nekoma were helping with setting up the gym for the day. You start to see the buses of other schools arrive. The first school being Shinzen High, following was Ubugawa high and Fukurodani academy, and lastly was Karasuno.

"Hey, so what school did that middle blocker go to?" Kenma asks.

"What?" you questioned. You turn to look at him, eyebrows raised.

"The one you made out with."

"Oh. Kei? Yeah, I don't remember," you smile. You felt a hatred-love for him especially since you two shared a kiss that night at Allison's. You see Allison walk up to the hill you were standing on.

"Hey. Why are you two losers talking about Kei and since when were you and him on a first-name basis?" she points her finger at you. Her back was arched forward, having her index finger touch you on the shoulder.

"Never," you froze. "I just wanted to annoy him," you said. That's completely stupid.

"All right, when you're ready, come to the gym. The other guys are already there," you overheard Kuroo tell the third years of Karasuno.

You, Kenma, and Allison walked up to the gym to meet up with everyone and see if they needed any help. You saw some of the teams had already started warming up. Kenma walked over to Yamamoto and picked up the ball for him.

"I'll be over there," Allison points over to her team. You wave bye to her and walk over to the empty water bottles. You could hear the sounds of the doors of the gym open up. Looking over you saw the Karasuno team. You only knew of two people there. Both of them being Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. You didn't bother to wave at them because they wouldn't have been able to see you anyways.

"Wait, where's Shoyo?" You hear kenma ask. Yamamoto looks over at him and scans his eyes on Karasuno.

"Apparently he had supplementary exams," he says.

"Oh." Kenma replies.

"You guys should start in a few minutes. We're going against Fukurodani first," you inform.

---

"Yaku!" You see your team's libero running for the ball. He extends both of his arms in order for the ball to bounce off of them instead of the floor. The ball bounces itself from Yakus' arms and travels to where Kenma was. You see Kenma jumping off of the ground, ready to set the ball to someone.

"DOUBLE BLOCK!" someone yells.

"Sorry, cover me!" You see Yamamoto connect the ball with his hand. He hits it, forcing the ball to go down to the other side of the net. Sadly though, Konoha was in the way and was able to receive the ball after it bounced off of his shoulder. You look over to the other side of the court seeing Akaashi running over to hit the ball over to Bokuto. He stretched his arm out, both facing up as he forced the ball to travel over to Bokuto.

"I GOT IT," Bokuto yells. He runs up and hits the ball to your side of the court. You see Kenma moving out of the way, ruining the chance he had to block the ball. The ball bounces off of the floor making it way over to Tsukishima. You see it hit him on the arm when he blocked himself. Kenma looks over at coach Nekoma with a straight and concerned-ish expression.

"DON'T YOU RUN FROM IT KENMA," Coach yells out.

"That would rip my arms off," Kenma says, turning away.

Coach Nekomata clenched his jaw. You look over and you could see some of the veins from his head pop out. "THEY WON'T RIP OFF!"

Turning your head over to Fukurodani's managers, you could see Allison giving you a smug smirk, at least you thought it was to you. You see Tsukishima walk past her, massaging his wrist a bit from the slight pain he endured. You saw that the bandage on his arm was now gone. You assume his arm must have healed from a few weeks ago.