【19】

|19|

You blink a couple of times trying to understand what you had just read. You wondered how he found out that you were in a relationship. What made you more worried as if he knew that it was Tsukishima. You knew, either way, your brother wouldn't have liked him even if he was related to Allison. Ever since you and Hikaru were little, the two of you would always judge the firstborn of the family, Daisuke. He was the star child in the family, and would always be the best in everything, except for being able to find a good girlfriend that you and Hikaru would like. You may have been judgy but no one was more of an ass to Diaskue's girlfriend than Hikaru. You remembered how he would always try to pull something just for Diaskue to break up with his girl or vice versa.

Idiot brother:

So.... Are you dating someone???

You sigh and know you couldn't just lie to him. He was too smart for his own good...sometimes.

You :

Bold of you to assume

I can actually get someone.

Idiot brother:

You're right. You do suck

You :

Oh shut up and go to sleep

Idiot brother:

But it's only the afternoon

You :

Then take a nap

You turn your phone off and put it in your pocket.

---

Practice for the night had been over for about two hours and you were sitting up on the hill like you were the previous night. This time you weren't accompanied by Kenma, who would have been sitting right next to you if he wasn't in his room. You breathe in the fresh air and close your eyes. You could feel the cold breeze flow past your face. It was nice, it didn't feel too cold or too hot. The air felt perfect. You lay your body flat on the grass. It was moist. You didn't like the feeling of the moisture from the grass wetting you back. You stayed in your spot though. You were too lazy to even try to get up and dry yourself.

You look at the moon shining bright in the starry night sky. You laid there and thought. There were lots of things running through your brain. Your mind feels like a maze that you can't escape. The walls were closing in on you and the ceiling was falling down. The once starry night turned into a white hallway. It looked as if it had no end. You were able to still be connected to reality, you didn't know why.

Maybe it was just your mind playing tricks on you and you believed it. It could just be your subconscious telling you not to go down that hall. You wouldn't care either way. Your fingers brush through the grass, feeling all the water start to form and collect onto your hand. You turn your head to the side and see the birds flying past the tree. You hold a faint smile, imagining how happy they possibly were being able to fly anywhere they want without anyone holding them back. Along with doing anything they could possibly think about.

You feel your eyelids start to get heavier and weigh more. A couple of minutes later you found yourself falling into a deep sleep. 

--------------

A/n: Ya'll I'm sorry I haven't been posting longer chapters. I've just been really busy and kind of lost ideas