T H R E E

"All I just want is to hold you but I think it's too much to ask

"All I just want is to hold you but I think it's too much to ask."

Author POV:

later that night:

The night was dark and windy, Jimin walk into the alley, his hands were tugged into his pocket.

The smell of alcohol was coming from him but he wasn't drunk, he could be drunk if he was a human but he wasn't.

His dark brown eyes turn into red, the fresh smell of blood engulfed in his senses when he saw a man sitting near the trashcan.

A smirk appear on his plump lips, he was about to attach on the man when he was thrown into the wall by someone.

his back harshly hit on the wall making it crack, he close his eyes by hit but it doesn't hurt him, he open his eyes and met with angry shiny crystal blue eyes.

"Devil prince." he chuckle, Taehyung's hand wrap around his neck, giving him a good hard squeeze.

"stop killing humans,Park." Taehyung said gritting his teeth, Jimin roll his eyes and Taehyung choke him even more harder.

"what the fuck do you want now?" he asked, Taehyung left his neck and step back a little.

"I will say it only once, stay away from my sweetheart." his deep voice send shiver down his spine.

"I am around her for a reason." jimin walk pass him not before bumping his shoulder.

"devil's bride" jimin chuckle and lick his lips tugging them in his teeth afterwards

"she is beautiful." he whispered, Taehyung blue eyes turn black and he was again shoved into the wall.

"aren't you going to stop your bullshit." he asked angrily. His deep voice much deeper then before. earning a chuckle from Jimin who wasn't even bothered.

"My dear ex best friend, I don't give a damn.....I will do what I am here for, I will take her away like you did with me." he said as his voice cracked, tears appear in the corner of his eyes.

Taehyung let him go when he see him being emotional. They were once friends but circumstances won't let them stay together.

"Jimin-

"shut up don't call me with stupid mouth of yours and leave me alone." he said, Taehyung clenched his jaw, he was being disrespected. no one was allowed to talk to him like that.

"I was here to warn you....do whatever you want but if you go near her  you have to face me first." Taehyung said and turn around.

Taehyung didn't turn around or say something and vanished into the air, this is when once again Jimin burst into tears.

Devil's palace:

Taehyung's room.

In a pitch black room taehyung was sitting on his bed leaning against the head board, his eyes were closed and a small smile was tugged on his perfect face.

Her beautiful smiling face appear in front of his eyes and he admire her beauty, that woman was his and he was proud of that.

he was around her since she was one and  once she turns twenty he will be able to appear in front of her but problem was that he can't touch her, he scoff at his own fate.

"who are you scoffing at young man?"  he flinch when he hear a sudden voice, opening his eyes he smile looking at the person in front of him.

"Father." his father smile and sit beside him and pat his back with his big veiny hands, his dragon shape eyes shine and a deep dimple appear on his cheek.

"How are you my son?" he asked,

"I am all good, how was your trip to heaven." Taehyung asked.

"It was just fine." he said waving his hands in air, Taehyung chuckle.

"You look happy tell me how is she?" he asked, taehyung look at his father with a smile.

"last time when I saw her she was just a baby."

"she is still a baby, It's just that she grows up a little." taehyung smile, his father was satisfied.

"did she know....I mean about what her mother did?" he asked, taehyung shake his head.

"not yet. Her mother is one hell of a cunning woman. I just wanted to kill her for making my sweetheart cry." his father burst into laughter and pat his back.

"she is going to turn twenty soon and she will be able to see me......but" taehyung's eyes saddened.

"why I can't touch her?" he asked, his father sigh.

"love between human and devil is forbidden, everytime you will touch her you will get bruises or marks worse then before, I choose her for you because I knew she will be good for you and I was right. I have something to give you." he said and pull out the object from his back pocket and handed him.

"this was your mother's but now it belongs to y/n." he smile, Taehyung look at the object in his hands and realized what it can do. He look at his father with wide eyes.

"you mean?" his father nodded, taehyung smiling like he had find a treasure, just like that his father left the way he came.

Midnight, Y/n's room:

y/n was shifting from one side to another Trying to find the best position to sleep but nothing was happening.

she open her eyes and sigh a small pout appear on her lips, her eyebrows frown when she remembers today's incident.

she think she really saw someone in the house but she was all alone. she was still alone and after remembering that she become scared.

she push the blanket off of her body and quickly ran towards the door and locked it, she sigh in relief and went back to bed.

It was hard to live alone but now she is used to it, she always wonder why her mother only leave when her birthday is near.

she close her eyes to get some peaceful sleep and soon she drift to her deep slumber.

____________________________________

Is anybody here?

hey.

ಥ‿ಥ