S E V E N T E E N

"My heart flutter when I think about you

"My heart flutter when I think about you."

Jimin stare at the picture in between his fingers. his stares were filled with sadness and sorrow. his heart was clenching and his eyes were lifeless.

it was the picture of woman he loves. the woman who he adore. the woman who was killed by his own best friend. the woman who rejected him.

Jimin close his eyes and put the picture on the table and lean on his chair. he still clearly remember that day when he found out that she was his mate.

FLASHBACK:

It was jimin's birthday.

just like werewolves. vampires also get to know about their mates when they turn 18. he was happy. so happy that he will find his mate soon.

and deep inside he want that someone to be his mate. he was walking toward taehyung's room when he stops hearing something.

"Are you sure you like him Tzuyu? maybe it's just an attraction" mia, Tzuyu friend said leaning against the wall she smile.

"No I really like him. wait no. I love him." she giggle afterwards. He gulp.

"what about your mate then?" Mia said. Tzuyu scoff.

"I don't believe in mates. my dad doesn't have a mate. he married my mom because they love each other." Mia roll her eyes.

"Oh come on. everyone knows tha your father rejected his mate because he fall in love with your mom." Tzuyu look away.

"still I won't accept my mate either. I love someone else. I am sure he will not be better then Taehyung." she said breaking jimin's heart.

"Do whatever you want. I am going" mia said and left. Jimin step out and look at her. Tzuyu eyes fall on her and she froze

her world stop. she feel sparks around her and arousing feeling around her. Jimin's eyes were filled with tears and next word that left his mouth left her shock.

"Mate."

her eyes widen in shock and her heartbeat fasten. Jimin step closer. he was happy that she was his mate. she was the one he wants right? then why was he hurting? Tzuyu stare at him. her shock face turn into angry one and she give him a glare.

"Don't you dare come closer to me, jimin"he stopped. his heart clenched feeling a strong pain.

"Tzuyu?"he whispered her name. she shake her head and run her hand through her hairs.