E I G H T E E N (1/2)

Taehyung lift his head and look at her beautiful figure in a blue floral dress. Taehyung stood up and make his way toward her.

he smile while she look at him. he lift his hand to touch her face but as soon as he touch her cheek he wince badly in pain. her eyes widen and she try to touch him again when he quickly step back

"Where is your necklace?"his voice come out as growl making her flinch.

"I forget to wear it. It's on the counter." Taehyung rush into the bathroom. y/n stood their dumbfounded. Taehyung came back clenching the necklace in his hands and wrap it around her neck. he sigh closing his eyes. y/n frown and her fingers reach to touch his cheek where the deep cut was fading now.

"Never take this off." he said. she notice that he got hurt when he touch her.

"Did this happen because of me?" she asked putting her hand on his cheek. Taehyung shake his head.

"No. It is my punishment for playing with Almighty's rules. I did what was forbidden. I fall in love with a human." he snuggle his face in her palm smiling lightly.

"How long will this happen?" she asked again

"Not until you accept me completely." he said leaving her shocked. he chuckled sadly.

"I know. you don't love me but I will wait. I can wait more. I don't mind." he said and pull her into his chest. he was so patient with her. how can he be like this?

should she say sorry?

"Come on let's go you must be hungry." Taehyung pick her up knowing that her bruised ankle still want more time to heel.

"I can walk. you can put me down." Taehyung walk out of the room and into the big hallway.

"No. I can carry you." he said. her hand wrap around his neck and she look around. there were guards all around. they all look scary.

"Where am I?" she said looking at Taehyung.

"At your home."

"No I mean what is this place?"

"It's a demon world, place between heaven and hell." she nod her head with her lips form on "o" shape. he walk towards the big door which was opened by the guards. he walk in. she look around the beautiful place with her widen eyes.

Taehyung put her down on the chair and sat on his main seat

Taehyung put her down on the chair and sat on his main seat. she look on the table which was filled with variety of food. There was only her and taehyung in the room along with some other servants.

"where is dad?" she asked.

"He has some work so he is in his office and dad, huh?" Taehyung said with a smirk. She press her lips together.

"He told me that I can call him that." Taehyung chuckle.

"Yes. you can sweetheart."

"Oh cake." she said in happiness looking at the chocolate cake place on the table. she pick it up and cut a piece. Taehyung look at her fondly. he sigh and took something to eat as well.

"Eat slowly love." he said when he saw her eating a bit fast. she look at him with her stuffed puffy cheek. looking at her being so adorable Taehyung laugh. The servant around the room look at their king in a bit shock because it was the first time he laughed like this.

"What?" y/n asked looking at him confused. Taehyung shake his head still laughing. pouting lightly she pick up the glass and drink some juice. Taehyung was relief that she wasn't scared or want to stay away from him. At least she was close to him.

"I will take you somewhere after breakfast." Taehyung said. she nod gulping down the remaining liquid.

"Where?" she asked.

"You will see." he wink at her playfully. she frown. Taehyung was about to say something again when she cough. her hand went to her neck while she cough again. she clenched on her stomach when a sudden pain raise in her side. she cough vigorously. Taehyung stood up and his heart drop when she spat blood.

"Y/n." he look at her in shock. he panicked. he didn't know what to do now.

"What the hell happened?"

"I..It hurts" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Who the hell.....WHO THE HELL DID THIS?" his angry growl echo in the room making everyone shiver.

"FUCKING SPEAK."

"Y... your majesty. we were in charge of the meal." one of the maid step forward.

"I want that person in the dungeon who did this." he saud to the guards standing there

"T....Taehyung." her slowly whispered make him even more panic. he quickly pick her up and ran to his room

"Quick call Suho." he shouted once again.

"You will be okay sweetheart. I am here." he wipe the blood from the side of her lips. his breath hitch when she close her eyes.

"no no no. baby no wake up." he pat her cheek but she didn't open her eyes just the the door burst open.

"Your majesty?"  suho pant looking at him. Taehyung glare at him making him shiver.

"Let me have a look." he said. suho was a wizard. he can cure everyone. he was one of the man taehyung trusted the most. Taehyung step aside and let him come forward.

"My King" Taehyung turn around and look at the guard.

"We have the traitor in the dungeon." Anger boil up on his body and he strom out of the room.

His demons were out of control they just want come out and rip tha person into shades. he open the rusty door of the dark cell and walk in. as soon his eyes fall on that demon he step closer and punch him across his face. Taehyung was breathing heavily and his eyes were pitch black.

Demon standing in front of him was shivering. Taehyung doesn't want to know the reason at all. he knew the reason himself.

"The audacity you have to poison your Queen." he slam him into the wall making it crack.

"You don't deserve any happiness. you are a monster. you killed my brother. why? he does even do anything to you. why did you do that?" demon cried. A deep evil chuckle left taehyung lips and he grip his neck from his claw choking him.

he dig his long nails deep into his chest and grip on his heart before riping it out of his body. an evil smirk was plastered on his face and he left his body making it fall on the floor. he look at the beating heart in his bloody hand and crush it.

"No one will dare to hurt my sweetheart as long as I am alive." he chuckle again. he turn around with a smile on his lips and walk out of the cell.

_____________________________________

Hello.

sorry for being late again. my Wattpad is being a pain in ass so I couldn't update anything I will try to update again.