E L E V E N

"The way he look at me make me scared of him even more

"The way he look at me make me scared of him even more."

AUTHOR'S POV:

she stood there frozen.she didn't call her then who it was, she turn around quickly and look at the girl standing near the dinning table.

she looks 2 or 3 year younger then her. she was smiling at her mother and her mother instantly hug her tightly.

"Happy birthday sweetie." her mother said. there was a man standing near them smiling at both of them.

"where is my gift mom?" the girl asked and pull back from the hug. y/n kept staring at them.

They look like a family. A happy family.

"It's in your room. you can see that after breakfast." she said.

"Honey. good morning"

"Good morning to you too my sunshine." her mother pinch the cheek of the man smile at him.

"Ew not in front of me mom...dad." looking at all of this a tear roll down from her cheek. so many questions were in her mind. what is all of this? who are they? why her mother never smile at her like that? why she always ignore her.

"What is this?" she asked turning around and look at Taehyung.

"It's her other family." He simply said.

"do you want to know why she leave for a business trip everytime before your birthday." he stood in front of.

"Because today is her other daughter's birthday. she leave you all to yourself so she could celebrate it with her." More tears roll down from her cheek and she tilted her head looking behind him.

she look so happy without her. did she even love her? she only talk about demons and ghost. was he the demon she was talking about.

"don't cry sweetheart." he wipe the tear from her cheek and she close her eyes pulling away from his touch. how can she not cry. she feel betrayed by her own mother.

"Please take me back." she said. Taehyung move closer and pull her into his embrace leaving her in shock.

she need comfort right now. she bury her face into his chest and feel a gush of wind once again.

They stood in there living room while she sob loudly in his chest. his heart clenched painful look at her crying like that. he doesn't want to show her all of this but she was kept in dark for so long. she deserves to know everything.