F I V E

"you were written for the devil like me and I promise to protect you forever

"you were written for the devil like me and I promise to protect you forever."

Y/N POV:

I was in my class, sitting on my desk and book in my hands, I am kind of book worm..I am not a nerd but I love reading fantasies and romance novel.

I came early today, like always I forget me locker today too and again I was reminded by my subconsciousness. class was starting to fill by the students slowly and I wasn't bothered by them at all, I was so busy in reading that I didn't know that someone was standing near me.

I felt the tap on my desk. I frown and lift my head, My eyes become cold as soon as I saw him.

Jeon fucking Jungkook.

he had a smile on his lips, he was acting like he didn't do anything. I roll my eyes and ignore him.

"hey pumpkin." he said but I still ignore him. like he doesn't even wish me yesterday. Am I not important to him? why he always left me behind? why I am a second choice for him?

I want to cry but no I won't I am tired of crying and begging to people to remind them that I too exist.

everyone ignore me like I am invisible. I wish there is someone who will value my presence. He sit beside me and wrap his hands around my shoulder, I shugged his hands off of me harshly.

"you are mad at me?" Is he really asking me this? I flip the paper still ignoring him.

"Come on It's not a big deal." I froze. not a big deal.. is he for real? am I really overreacting?

I turn my face and give him my sharp glare clearly showing him that what he said wasn't right. I was about to say something when our teacher enter into the class making me shut up.

I sigh and try to ignore him again, my whole day went just like that. me ignoring him and him trying to talk to him. he should understand how it feels to be ignored by your one and only best friend.

AUTHOR'S POV:

y/n was in her room, her face was buried into her book, it was dark outside, the full moon was shining brightly.

her phone was ring after every minute, jungkook was calling and messaging her, but she wasn't picking up any of his calls.

y/n sigh ignore the buzzing of her phone, just then she hear a faint knock. she frown, she again hear a knock and that was coming from her window.

she peek towards her window and put her book on the night stand, she quickly stood up causing the book fall on the floor. she went towards the window with hesitation and open the window.

nothing.

she open the window and look outside, there was still nothing, she close it and pull back the curtains.

Walking towards her bed she look for her book which fall on the floor a while ago, she frown once again when she saw nothing there.

"Where does it go?" she look under the cover but still nothing. she kneel down near the bed and put her hand under it, she felt something down there.

something soft.

she groan in annoyance and peek down the bed, trying to properly hold the soft material.

As soon as she looks down she froze, her eyes stuck at something. she couldn't move her body. The back of her hairs stood up rushing goosebumps all over her body.

There she saw crystal blue eyes looking right into her soul.

____________________________________

Oh well here he comes......

and it's also a short chapter ಠಗಠ