T W E N T Y O N E

"people call it madness but I call it love

"people call it madness but I call it love."

His finger caresses her hairs while she was sleeping after crying her eyes out. He was leaning against the headboard staring at her face.

she was wearing a silk night robe which was covering  her body completely. The red color looks beautiful on her. her black hairs were shattered on the pillow. He hear the soft knock on the door.

"Come in." he said not taking his eyes off of his wife. Suho peek his head into the room and step in and close the door behind him.

"I have send Vaylie into the dungeon as you ordered, your majesty." he said.

Vaylie, was the name of that big red dragon. Taehyung doesn't understand why he does that. she wasn't a danger or a threat.

"why he didn't recognize her as a royal?" he asked.

"um...she is not royal, your majesty." he look at him. how can he say that.

"you haven't mark her yet." he raised his eyebrows and look back at her. his finger now caress the spot on her neck where his mark will be.

"will it hurt her? The mark?" suho wasn't going to lie. he knows that going to hurt like hell.

"it will, but it will be less painful if you mark her while you guys.....um....will m.. mate." he gulp looking at Taehyung's face. he looks deep in thought.

he said it will be painful but he doesn't want to give her any pain but here in demon world he has to take care of her. she is just too stubborn. she never listen to him and always do what she wants.

he know she loves her freedom but can't help but keep her inside this big palace to keep her safe. Suho protection spell might be safe right now but he can't always depend on him.

"You can leave now " he said. Suho bow before walking out. Taehyung sigh not know what to do.

he can't force his mark on her. she will hate him then. he was sure that she doesn't hate him right now. he know she feels something around him. her aura always change around him.

He doesn't want to think about that right now. He only want to focus on making her happy. he can wait for her more.

he wonder what her mother was up to. did she regret what she did to her. he doesn't feel bad for her. instead he was happy that she make a deal with his father.

Yes he admit that he was ready to kill whoever it was at first because he doesn't know that it was her. his heart melt when he saw and decided to keep her and make her his queen.

and he succeeded but what about love. he love her for sure but does she love him. he sigh once again and decided to visit the woman who was the reason of his sweetheart's tears.