E I G H T E E N (2/2)

Taehyung went back to the room not caring about his bloody clothes and hands

Taehyung went back to the room not caring about his bloody clothes and hands. as soon as he step in Suho look at him with fear.

"Your majesty?" Taehyung kept looking at her figure laying on the bed unconscious.

"Is she okay?" His voice was deeper then before. he sat beside her and hold her hand.

"I...I have taken out the poison, my king but it will take her few days to wake up." Taehyung nod.

"And I had also casted a protection spell on her. nothing will harm her now."

"Okay. you can leave now" Suho bow still shiver and walk out of the room.

"Call Dahyun." Taehyung said to one of his guard. his blood covered hands went towards her cheek and he caress it softly a deep sigh escape his lips and he close his eyes trying to cool down. Dahyun step into the room but soon gasp looking at the blood. her eyes widen as she gulp.

"Y...you ask for me your majesty?" she stuttered.

"From now on you are in charge of her meal. If something happen to her again I will not hesitate to rip your head out." Dahyun stood there like a statue. Taehyung look at her and raise his eyebrows.

"Y....yes your majesty. I understand." she bow quickly.

"Prepare my bath. I have to clean up." she quickly nod and rush into the washroom. he kept his emotionless face. it was just few days since she came her but even since something bad is happening.

For you I can turn this world upside down.

Two days later:

Her eyes flutter open. she slightly move but groan feeling a slightly pain in her stomach. her throat was dry so she move her hand to get something.

"Your majesty." she look at the person slightly narrowing her eyes.

"Water." she whispered. Dahyun quickly help her sitting up and give her a glass of water

"Call his Majesty. Queen is awake." Dahyun said to the guard standing outside. Putting the glass on the side table she lean her headboard.

"What happened? Dahyun why am I feel pain in my stomach?" she sat beside her.

"You were poisoned and you were unconscious for two days." her eyes widen.

"T..two days." Dahyun nod. just then the door burst open reveling taehyung who was panting. her eyes went towards him make her a bit confused.

he look messed up. his messy hairs falling on his forehead. his shirt half unbuttoned. his heavy eyes but he still smile at her.
Dahyun stood up and left the room. Taehyung sat beside her making her frown. her hand went up to his cheek and she caress it with her thumb.

"Are you okay?" she asked. Taehyung kept staring at her feeling relived that she is awake now. he miss her in these two days. he was by her side all this time just left a while ago and she woke up. he shake his head leaning in her touch.